SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by maniluh Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:14 pm

shawn dancing to ymca was hilarious! laugh out loud

i don't know but i have a feeling they'll settle down in nashville but these two are so unpredictable so who knows.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:57 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud Real men wear pink

Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Image10

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:14 pm

shawn just launched his blog and this is my fave post of his, so far.

http://shawnbooth18.com/2015/09/vancouver/

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:35 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud laugh out loud Real men wear pink

Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Image10

I love them!!! :cutesmile!:
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:40 pm

maniluh wrote:shawn just launched his blog and this is my fave post of his, so far.

http://shawnbooth18.com/2015/09/vancouver/

Thank you for posting the link! I enjoyed reading his thoughts on Vancouver and K's family and how nervous he was meeting everyone. And this line made me laugh: 
"Never thought matching with my fiancé would be so much fun." giggling 
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud laugh out loud Real men wear pink

This makes me happy. Thanks alanna! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Alanna wrote:Yeah I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the bed is the least of whatever problems they may or may not have currently. I love how Kait is always the focus of all of Shawn's snaps. So adorable!!

And I wonder if Meghann and their friend Ronnie were truly invited and Kait and Shawn just showed up randomly.

I just read through this page! I totally agree. Kait and shawn are so in love and of course will have problems like any "normal" couple but the "bed" is probably the least of it. Haha! beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:23 pm

from shawn's latest snap, it looks like kaitlyn and tucker doodle are now bff's. too cute!

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:36 pm

Yeah I don't think Tuck has had a moment of peace since Kait rolled into town. If there was any concern he was ignored the past few months, his new mommy is really making it up laugh out loud In the latest snap, they want their privacy and kick Shawn out :P

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:53 pm

^i laughed so hard when tuck barked at shawn like he was telling him to get out. laugh out loud

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:00 pm

from Shawn's snapchat, Tucker Doodle tucked behind Kaitlyn

Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Image13

from Kaitlyn's snapchat
Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Image14
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:06 pm

shawn seems so happy that kaitlyn and tucker are getting along really well.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1