SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mohegansun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by timfan Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:43 am

I just read on Whitney twitter that she is flying out to see Kaitlyn and shawn
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

mohegansun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by soccermom333 Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:47 am

algold29 wrote:I really hope they will be doing a YouTube series or something!  I think something is up since they stopped doing their own Periscopes.  I would love to see them do their own "reality show" on YouTube!!

Great point! I am now thinking this just might happen! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:48 am

timfan wrote:I just read on Whitney twitter that she is flying out to see Kaitlyn and shawn

This is great, I hope she flies to Nashville and meets Cupcake when she visits K/S!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:59 am

Their snaps from last night and this morning are so cute and funny heartbeat It cracks me up to see Shawn filming Kait grinding on some dude laugh out loud Then Kait woke up early this morning and like a little kid wouldn't let him sleep if she's awake. Poor Shawn!!

She also snapped pics of Shawn holding her sleeping and said definitely the same bed, so good to know and thanks for the clarification!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:12 am

^^^^ Hahaha! My favorite....It is 8:22..."Shawn get up it's noon!" He says "okay." giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:40 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^ Hahaha!  My favorite....It is 8:22..."Shawn get up it's noon!"  He says "okay."  giggling

That was so funny! I also loved her Snap with Breaking News that they still sleep in the same bed! cantstopl

Do they have anything official scheduled for today that we know of?
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:50 am

algold29 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^^ Hahaha!  My favorite....It is 8:22..."Shawn get up it's noon!"  He says "okay."  giggling

That was so funny!  I also loved her Snap with Breaking News that they still sleep in the same bed! cantstopl

Do they have anything official scheduled for today that we know of?
Rascal Flatts tonight!

So flipping cute heartbeat Kait has definitely decided Doodle is 1/2 or at least 1/3 hers.

mohegansun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Image38

mohegansun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Image39

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:31 am

Love it when Kaitlyn comments on instagram!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:35 am

Not only is there a lot of love between K/S but also his sister, Doodle and the rest of the family.  The Booth's are a tight knit group from what I have seen (even before K/S were an item).  I bet Shawn wants a lot of kids.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:58 am

Like I've said before, I think the two of them having some kind of vlog series is the best move for them. But I wonder if they're even allowed to do something like that with their ABC contract still in place?
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:24 am

@LenaActually - Would you please post some pics from Kait's SC of Shawn cuddling with her in bed this morning?  Smiley

I love how red Shawn's lips are in Kait's snap of Shawn's bird tattoo.  Sharing lipstick again?

I love how Shawn always lets Kait have the window seat on the plane, even if it means he gets stuck in the sucky middle seat.

And just for fun, I'm gonna take guess as to what Shawn might be for Halloween  giggling :
mohegansun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Teenag10

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:28 am

OMG!

mohegansun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 46 15100912
Avalon Mohegan ‏@AvalonMohegan  
Last night we had @Kaitlynbristowe and @Shawn_booth from #TheBachelorette in the club to party with us!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1