SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by algold29 Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:22 am

That is the best screenshot Lena!!! Makes me laugh every time. giggling
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

swoon - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by crunchette Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:35 am

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but it was new to me....Shawn is in middle of the theatrics and having a ball.  Smiley

joshua albers ‏@joshuaalbers11  · Jul 31  
behind the scene theatrics. Watch us re-enact a scene from titanic!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzC9cnMkFk4GNWhJLTJab3NyOWc/view?pli=1

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:38 pm

The titanic reenactment killed me. ESPECIALLY since i randomly did the same thing with friends this past weekend cantstopl

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:02 pm

laugh out loud Is that Kaitlyn sitting near Shawn?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  swoon - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 58 1f49c

swoon - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 58 8367-910 swoon - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 58 I_got_13 swoon - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 58 E5kqdm15 swoon - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:39 pm

Linds911 wrote:laugh out loud Is that Kaitlyn sitting near Shawn?

No, but it sure looks like K at first glance. It's someone who works for the show - a producer or handler or whatever.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:40 pm

Yeah I thought so after watching. That would have been something if she was there laugh out loud

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  swoon - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 58 1f49c

swoon - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 58 8367-910 swoon - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 58 I_got_13 swoon - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 58 E5kqdm15 swoon - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:03 pm

The CUTEST. From their shoes.com photoshoot. I love seeing K's happiness heartbeat

swoon - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 58 Image44

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:25 pm

Me too. PINKHEART

They are on their way to the pumpkin patch per SnapChat. At least I think that's what K said as she was trying to speak for Doodle laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:45 pm

I just read a really long Q&A with Chris Strandburg (at http://ask.fm/chrisstrandburg) and thought I'd post some of his answers here:

Q: how was your one-on-one date [with Shawn] ;) you sure you're ready for hometowns? that can get a little intimidating
A: It was a DREAM. I've already met Shawn's sister so now I just need to win over his dad. But unknown I got this

Q: Are you Shawn's dentist now?
A: No the jerk face cheated on me with some other dentist

Q: How do you get your hair so perfect?
A: I have Shawn do it for me

Q: Do you still have feelings for kaitlyn? Or have you moved on?
A: I think Kaitlyn is awesome, but I've definitely moved on. I'm really happy she's with Shawn. He's a better match with her than I would have been

Q: Do you like Megan Booth?
A: She's awesome. I like her almost as much as my own sister

Q: Are you glad Kaitlyn picked Shawn?
A: Yes. They are really great together!

Q: Was Katlyin as nice as she seemed on TV?
A: I would say even better

Q: How has your perspective in relationships changed since you were on the show?
A: Definitely. Kaitlyn made me realize a sense of humor is really important to me

Q: Are you friend of shawn and ben h?
A: Heck ya those are two of the greatest guys around!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:55 pm

A black pair of Converse shoes for him. A white pair of Converse shoes for me. Thanks @shoesdotcom. We do like to match... when he copies my style ;) #vancouver #style #soleseeker by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:09 pm

Alanna wrote:The CUTEST. From their shoes.com photoshoot. I love seeing K's happiness heartbeat

swoon - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 58 Image44

Alanna!!!!!  ILOVEU for posting this photo.  I've been waiting to see him kiss her on the head since the night they crashed their first wedding.  #swoon.

I love his snap of their new bedroom décor.  Every time I see her new pillows on their bed, I think of that adorable Lee Brice song:  "If I never met a woman like you, I'd have a dirt bike in the shed and not one throw pillow on the bed."

I also noticed his snap of Doodle in the jeep when he said "Doodle's the happiest guy in all the land."  IN ALL THE LAND???  That's Kaitlyn-speak that he's picked up.  At the finale, Kaitlyn asked him if they were the two happiest kids in all the land, and Shawn was a bit hesitant to say yes and repeat it after her, but that sure has changed.  *sigh*  They're too cute.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:25 pm

^ I thought of that finale moment too! PINKHEART

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1