SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by algold29 Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:15 pm

That's weird it worked for me earlier too but not now. Sure is an odd mix of speakers. Is this a big annual event? I've never heard of it.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:03 pm

IG post from yesterday.

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten about the ladies! I've partnered with @C4Belts this month for #Care4theCause. Use code: SHAWNCARES to get a $5 discount off your purchase and $5 will also be automatically donated to the @NBCF. >> www.c4belts.com << #c4yourself #NBCF by @shawn_booth18

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 68 8367-910 Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 68 I_got_13 Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 68 E5kqdm15 Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 68 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:54 pm

I've been passing time by reading some of the archived threads that I missed while the show was airing. Several people mentioned that there were screencaps of Shawn in bed during their fantasy suite date, so they obviously filmed but never aired it. Grrrrrrr!!! If anyone here saved the screencaps, could you please post them? They weren't posted in the thread I'm currently in and I'm afraid it would be like searching for a needle in the haystack in the archives.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro_line Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD6Wj-wl-lg

3:47

Do you mean that?

Caro_line

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:19 pm

^ Thank you, Caro_line!!! That was fast! Smiley You saved me a ton of time. And TY to the sleuthers who managed to catch that nano-second glimpse of the room and figure out it was Shawn. So...are we really supposed to believe all they did that night was talk??? Hmmm. giggling (Now let me examine that scene for a bit so I can figure out whose arm(s) I'm seeing.)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:05 pm

Kaitlyn must have pulled some strings to get seats on the floor at the last minute:

Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 68 15102810
@sammima    
#WeTheNorth @Shawn_Booth @kaitlynbristowe showing some good old Canada

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:58 pm

These two are still going strong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:00 pm

crunchette wrote:Kaitlyn must have pulled some strings to get seats on the floor at the last minute:

#WeTheNorth @Shawn_Booth @kaitlynbristowe showing some good old Canada
She just tweeted them yesterday. Oof! Being a Bette is powerful stuff!

lexforlife wrote:These two are still going strong?
Looks like it yes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:39 pm

lexforlife wrote:These two are still going strong?

Yes they are. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:48 pm

@MLSELive
Spotted: The Bachelorette's @kaitlynbristowe & Shawn Booth looking crazy cute in #SherClub @ tonight's Raps game
Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 68 CSct_RbUwAAFTCN

Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 68 8367-910 Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 68 I_got_13 Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 68 E5kqdm15 Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 68 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:04 am

Raptors - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 68 15102811
Cassandra Cathcart ‏@roseblvdblog  · 5m5 minutes ago  
"He has long arms let him take it" @kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth #Raptors

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:22 am

bachelor nation at we the north by @blaireborins

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1