SELECT CONTENT

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 19 Empty Re: Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:38 pm

:inlove

I love these 2 so much and so thrilled things are going so well for them! Prob my fav couple from this franchise after Jash.

I really got butterflies watching their connection and the engagement party pics still do that to me too. Their time on the show was probably the most romantic story I've seen from the franchise. What a treat it was to watch them fall in love. Classy, gorgeous and cool as always, can't wait for a wedding.

Back to top Go down

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 19 Empty Re: Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:06 pm

I LOVE these two! They come across as a real team, I like how Sam doesn't hesitate to back Snez up when 'know it alls' give their opinion to or about her. And Snez fully supporting Sam's business is great.

Last edited by Fingersandtoes on Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:45 pm

So cute. These stupid shows do lead to happily ever after. laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:12 pm

I love that they are a grown up love story too. With Ben and now JoJo the US version is getting younger and younger. These two were smoking hot, but seemed like two adults who really knew what they wanted.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I love that they are a grown up love story too. With Ben and now JoJo the US version is getting younger and younger. These two were smoking hot, but seemed like two adults who really knew what they wanted.

The bolded is my gripe with the US now. Not interested in watching 23/24 yr olds talking about "one thing missing" is love. Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 19 2292733854

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:09 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I love that they are a grown up love story too. With Ben and now JoJo the US version is getting younger and younger. These two were smoking hot, but seemed like two adults who really knew what they wanted.

ITA. I like that they both have good careers going. It also for some weird reason made me happy that Sam chose the oldest lady from his season, and her having a child was no issue at all.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:01 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3557083/Love-air-Sam-Wood-Snezana-Markoski-snuggle-enjoy-boozy-lunch-friends-ahead-wedding.html

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:22 pm

I noticed that they have already moved in together based on their IG so the wedding should be soon! Ahhh I'm so excited

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:59 am

They continue to be my favorite Bach couple! Little Eve looks so happy!
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:51 pm

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-bachelor-star-sam-wood-shares-relationship-struggles-in-hilarious-dramatic-video/news-story/a8b31d395ff27103e3cac48d3d84b490

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:35 pm

Sam's interview. A bit long but good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb5VCsZ7hng

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:52 pm

They have moved into together this week

http://www.womansday.com.au/celebrity/australian-celebrities/sam-wood-and-snezana-markoski-move-in-to-melbourne-home-15859

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

+24
Spoil Me Again
Cetamy
ReneeM
nd4reality
robinvi