SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 12 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:29 pm

Well don't they look relaxed. Sean can totally pull off the robe look no matter what he says.

And adorable too as always.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 12 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:41 pm

I think he's yanking our chains about the robe. We've seen their matching gray ones hanging side by side in their master bathroom. Nice try, hubs! PS: you look smokin' too.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:52 pm

His fresh haircut looks good. Gotta be on top of his game since he'll be in pictures tomorrow.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:15 pm

@clmgiudici: Well, I know what @SeanLowe09 and I are doing this weekend... @SHO_Homeland [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:25 pm

Love the fresh look in the white bathrobes. Sexy Lowes :cutesmile!:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:27 pm

Another one

@SeanLowe09: Why I’ve Been Shoveling Pizza and Burgers and Shunning the Gym [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:36 pm

@clmgiudici: Pursy Peeky My daily essentials Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:42 pm

lipsis wrote:Another one

@SeanLowe09: Why I’ve Been Shoveling Pizza and Burgers and Shunning the Gym [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When I got to the last line I thought it said "keep Domino's off my speedo" duh

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:08 pm

^^^ cantstopl

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:31 pm

Oh hey Kaylie. Looking good

Reunited with this hot piece of ace [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:40 pm

Nice to see Kaylee again. She looks great for having a baby only a few months ago.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:49 pm

I'm imaging the more casual of the bride and grooms friends showing up tomorrow and finding out the Sean Lowe is officiating. Good times.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia