SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awesome - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:21 pm

lipsis wrote:I need an interpreter for this one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CatHERON Lowe XOXO Donald RoBEARtson [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She changed the names to include animals because the book is set at a fashion zoo.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

awesome - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Same pic as earlier but worth reposting cuz....awwwwww

Three years ago today, my hands would touch his and never want to let go. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:53 pm

awwww

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:53 pm

Are they reading this forum? giggling heartbeat

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:56 pm

^^^ I think someone (whose post is above yours) sent them a reminder. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:58 pm

Ah I see! Sneaky is good! ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:58 pm

I plead the 5th. Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:01 pm

Producer Cassie commented on the picture...she remembers.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:18 pm

@clmgiudici: First night reenactments, ice cream faces and all. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:19 pm

A-dor-able

Sean needs to get in on the throwback action.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:21 pm

Ahhh perfect! PINKHEART

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:48 pm

umngirl wrote:A-dor-able

Sean needs to get in on the throwback action.

Yes on both counts.

I love how they do these little celebrations for all their milestones. May it last forever.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia