SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:20 pm

And the Missus is too. With a hint of things to come.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What inspired it all... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]#stationery#thebachelor#lovenotes by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

tbt - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:46 pm

@clmgiudici: When this was the Giudici girls' only source of entertainment. (I'm an upside-down person. Duh.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 pm

@clmgiudici: Late Night Friggen Chiggen Nachos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:33 pm

@SeanLowe09: ReTweet to win VIP tickets to meet me & @clmgiudici at @origins' new Houston store on10/23! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:01 pm

She's official

Texan. by @catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:02 pm

And one step closer to the official name change. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:04 pm

And I likey the cute ID wallet.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:22 pm

Smiley

Babe. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:26 pm

His caption makes me imagine them singing "I've got you babe" karaoke style.

Also, I'm still obsessed with their dining room table.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Blogging from the state fair. Glad he's feeling better.

@SeanLowe09: What the Flu Taught Me about Catherine and Marriage [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:35 pm

Man, that doesn't sound fun at all. Glad he is able to get up and out of the house for some fun.

But it's always so sweet when he talk about Cat.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:35 pm

Aw sweet

Rescue Doggie Kissing Booth Hurry, my husband is looking. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia