SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:46 am

@SeanLowe09: @clmgiudici and I just learned what "Netflix and chill" means after accidentally saying it in an interview. We're old.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:47 am

^Hahahaha!

If you don't know what it means, urban dictionary it.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:28 pm

Must have been an interesting interview. Sorta surprised Cat didn't know it. Sean not so much...

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:48 pm

Woo hoo! You go girl

@clmgiudici: We ain't old if we do in fact 'Netflix and chill' (wink) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:55 pm

^hahaha. Perfect response.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:25 pm

Another event for Sean and Catherine Lowe on November 3 & 4 @adage Brand Summit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:29 pm

Wow, this Origins store looks a lot like all my dream bathroom pins. And this man next to me looks a lot like my MySpace page wallpaper except he has a shirt on. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sometimes when we miss being on The Bachelor, we hire a cameraman to follow us around. First stop, Origins at the Houston Galleria. Next stop, Paul Wall's house. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @seanloweksu

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:09 pm

blessed66 wrote:Another event for Sean and Catherine Lowe on November 3 & 4 @adage Brand Summit  http://dlvr.it/CXD5yt
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you. This event has been added to the calendar. Nice gig at the Ritz Carlton, Los Angeles. If only it could've been in Laguna and I had an extra $950 to register for it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:39 pm

Today's event is invitation only. I know someone who is there so if they want to share they can. Catherine has changed into a lace dress for the event. Sean has not changed clothes. Shocking, I know. I'm sure if nothing else we may see a few pix on Twitter.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:53 pm

^^^ and they are flying home this afternoon.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:17 pm

umngirl wrote:^Hahahaha!

If you don't know what it means, urban dictionary it.

Well, well the things BBF teaches us old cats is really amazing. sneakyl
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:13 pm

Umngirl, do want this one for your avi?

Not every man is willing to take a kissing selfie, but the good ones are. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia