SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:49 pm

^^ good catch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by jaspats Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:55 pm

Just curious if they still have their lifelines at that point. I think if they don't know the next question and walked, they'll get the $10,000 but if their answer is wrong they get $5000. And if they get to the $50,000 bank that's the new threshold. $10G is a lot of money but if they win more it's better for their charity.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:01 pm

^^ I haven't watched much of the recent version so I don't know. As far as lifelines go though, I'm pretty sure Cynthia was their phone a friend because Cat referenced her mom being her phone a friend for life in her birthday message to her.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:20 pm

I thought about that too when she put that as her caption. Since they are already a couple, the show might have changed the +1 to phone a friend or since Cynthia will not be in the studio, they let them call her. I dvr and watch this show everyday. Smiley . Her mom also commented on her ig that she wishes she were there.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:53 pm

On Sundays, we wear charcoal. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:05 pm

FYI: I added an event (because Umngirl told me to) for Catherine on Dec 6th. She's on a panel for The Well Studio at the Kinship Summit. Its at SMU so no travel involved.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:07 pm

^Don't lie, it's always good when I'm bossy. Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:56 pm

Woo hoo

@clmgiudici: Homeland then chill @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:58 pm

^Haha. Love the throwback to the "Netflix and chill" convo from Friday.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:11 am

A few pics from Shay's b-day party on Saturday.
IN this one they were playing a game that involved eating jelly beans. Cat just ate one that tasted like a rotten egg.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:08 am

The entire family needs to adopt me. They are too much fun.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:47 pm

Latest blog and it's a really good one.

@SeanLowe09: Reflection on Money and Wealth: A Spiritual Lesson from @JimCarrey @EdYoung [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia