SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:04 pm

Definitely be sure to check out the blog section. This is so exciting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by jaspats Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:07 pm

^Haven't checked it yet and I'm already excited!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:04 pm

What a fun read! Going to add the blog to my feedly now! Smiley

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:17 pm

And speaking of adding...I've added a website section to our first page here and added Lowe Co and Patheos links, if you ever need them.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:39 pm

I love her blog

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:30 pm

lipsis wrote:And speaking of adding...I've added a website section to our first page here and added Lowe Co and Patheos links, if you ever need them.
Aaah, they’re like Caramel Macchiato and Venti Vanilla Latte! Hugesmile thank you lipsis for adding the section & all the updates. hearthumbsup
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:28 pm

"Say Hello" ~ Catherine Lowe
Yayy! Sounds exciting. Love her creativity and motivation to think outside of the BOX. :yes: :yes:
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:17 am

Millionaire ran the same promo tonight featuring the Lowe's.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:42 pm

Yes yes yes Thanks for all the updates and new sections. So great I'm buzzing with excitement!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:53 pm

New blog. This one hits home for me and makes me very glad I went to a Christian school growing up.
@SeanLowe09: Giving God the glory and getting fired for it. Coach gets booted for leading optional prayer after football games. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh he also changed his profile pic and header pic on Twitter. The header is one of Cat asleep on an airplane.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:29 pm

Nice to see a new profile pic and background now that he doesn't have to promote him book. His new profile pic is him wearing the tee from Elan "Don't Give Up". Looking good hubs.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:34 pm

Preview and from screenshots posted in the media thread.
@clmgiudici 2m2 minutes ago

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? @SeanLowe09 and I want @MicaelasArmy to get $1M! A preview of us on @MillionaireTV: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia