SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awesome - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by alwaystulips Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:50 am

lipsis wrote:Ashby's first Halloween

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
All treats and no tricks with this one. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can I say how much I adore this photo?   That little girl is beautiful.  :yes:
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

awesome - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by smartcat Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:30 am

Just saw the tray and candy snatching.. So many good ghosts and goblins around. All it takes is one rotten apple who I hope has a big tummy ache this morning!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:14 am

Thanks for all the pics! The Lowe's had a fun busy day! Their costume idea was perfect. laugh out loud

Cat and Ashby pics are just adorable. Very sweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:29 am

Happy Sunday all. I imagine today's agenda after church will be the Seahawks vs Cowboys. Its a house divided today with no leftover candy to help them cope. Life is hard.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:34 am

Lol. My money is on Cat winning that battle. But it makes me wonder if they place any bets on the game and what those bets are.

As for the candy, it should be on sale at the stores now. He may need to make a candy run before the day is over to stock up. Or if they are anything like me they had stashed an extra bag of it already so they would have leftovers. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:23 pm

That stash is brutal. I'm always thinking of it!

Halloween is a good excuse to start the workout and diet "tomorrow". I can picture the pit filled with wrappers. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:30 pm

Snickers wrappers between the pit cushions. I likey.

As for me, we get like two door bell rings and buy 3 bags of candy. (insert evil laugh here)

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:41 pm

^Lol. We get no rings and still buy at least two bags. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:41 pm

Yum yum, scarf down, chew chew chew, slurp gobble.........Did you say extra candy? None left around here.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:24 pm

I swore off the candy this year so bought something I wouldn't eat.... because otherwise the bag would be MINE!- Can't resist it if it's here.... and chocolate. I would particularly have enjoyed Catherine and Sean's collection.

They'll have to make decisions in the future, whether to join in the fun in Shay's neighborhood or stay home and "man" the door.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:45 pm

They could very well have their own little one (very little) next Halloween and in subsequent Halloweens that they have to take trick or treating. I'm sure they thought this was a viable option for them since they wouldn't be home. Guess they know better now and thanks to one moron the neighborhood kids will have to skip the Lowe's for at least the next several years.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:09 pm

Don't forget to check your local listing and catch these two tomorrow. Hope they are good at math based on the preview of their game.
Monday, @bachelorabc Fan Favorites Week begins on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with @seanloweksu & @catherinegiudici facing this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] math [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Do they have the formula to win big [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for their charity? It all adds up to a fun all-new week with host @chrisbharrison. Don't miss one moment of "Millionaire" starting Monday. Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for time and channel to watch. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia