SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:38 am

@clmgiudici: Tooooeeee Pic ⛸ @ The Bar Method [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:50 pm

Blog

@SeanLowe09: My attempt to discover how "The Donald" was formed. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @realDonaldTrump

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:10 pm

back at it

If I want to make that speedo a reality next summer, I have to work for it today. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:46 pm

@clmgiudici: I don't think I've been more nervous about watching myself on TV. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:53 pm

In N Out baby!

Every once in a while I like to treat my woman to a nice meal. She's worth it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:57 pm

I see Sean already has his facial hair for Movember going. I wonder if he convinced Cat to let him grow the full facial hair like last year. I think she grew to like it somewhat but seems to prefer the clean shaven or slightly scruffy look.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:01 pm

^^^ don't remind me about Movember. (Sigh)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:02 am

Happy 27 Days Until Movember Is Over everyone. Our couple should be heading to LA sometime today. It'll be cloudy and in 60's for them.

Hope you all enjoyed Millionaire as much as I did. They make a great team. As always, I'm very proud of them.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:05 am

^^^ I agree they did very well and I am so proud of them. They are really a great team!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:23 am

^^^ Ditto! They are so cute when they're waiting if they're answer is correct.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:39 am

Good Morning SeanCatters!
I Agree with all comments above, money blessings for Micaela's Army Foundation!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:08 am

The View by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia