SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:55 am

I mean, if they wanted to have their own photoshoots with the decorations every day that feature any of the 4 of them I wouldn't be mad. Think of the cute Christmas cards they could make. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

tbt - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:40 pm

Ahh gee wilikers

I am thankful. So very thankful Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:02 pm

And Sean responded with a [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] comment of his own.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:52 am

A very special shoutout and thank you to Umngirl for helping with the pictures in my signature. You da best girl

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanksgiving 2013 and still one of my favorite pictures of the soon-to-be happy family.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:54 pm

Love a good turkey trot. And a good [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:59 pm

They didn't trot last year. I wonder if they will today?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:11 pm

I'd totally be in favor of trotting and a new family pic. Although I think the trot was earlier this morning so they might not. Guess it depends if they are hosting.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:15 pm

Yea, I don't think it happened. Maybe another year with one of those jogging carriages to go along with it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:17 pm

This face (3 heart eyed emojis) Happy Thanksgiving everyone! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:17 pm

Ellie looks perfectly festive for the day.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:20 pm

The things she makes her girls do and wear. Someday they'll miss playing dress up, I bet.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia