SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:41 pm

I'm so happy for the Lowe's, but I have to be totally honest, I'm so happy for you fans. Reading the last couple of pages, just makes me very happy to see everyone happy!!

Congrats to everyone!!!

ETA: happy is not overused! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

tbt - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:46 pm

Eviebloom wrote:So when is the estimated due date for  Lowe Baby, or Baby Lowe... ?   Anyone know?  :cutesmile!:  Maybe one of you all who are computer experts could make a poll.  We could guess what the birth-date will be. Also what do you all think boy or girl?!

Well I'm gueas my they wouldn't announce it until after the first trimester. With that knowledge, probably June or later May.

I kinda want them to have a girl first. Just another female to have Sean wrapped around her finger.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:48 pm

I'm on that girl bandwagon with you UMNGIRL. Because Sean just turns to mush around them.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:50 pm

I bet Smith is hoping for a boy cousin giggling [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I'm on the girl train too. No matter what the baby will be very adorable & loved! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:51 pm

That is so exciting!

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:52 pm

I am guessing that they will be delighted with either boy or girl.  I know that the fans will be too.  Any Lowe baby will be well loved.  I am guessing  that she is 12-14 weeks.  I say the birth date will be June 9th!? Undecided on boy or girl.  Changing my mind, I say May 29.

Last edited by Eviebloom on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Count me on the girl bandwagon. And if it's due on the May-June time period Baby Lowe will arrive right around the same time as Cats bff, Crista's baby. Smiley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Oh my goodness! How exciting! I am SO thrilled for them. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:00 pm

I can't believe this... My babies are having a baby!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:03 pm

I remember how excited I was when Ashley and JP announced their pregnancy so can I just say yay? SO happy for all of you. cheerleader
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:07 pm

This is a very exciting day!!! Love The Lowes so much and cannot wait for Baby Lowe!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:20 pm

The news is spreading like crazy. So many congrats from so many people. I bet I know who might be the second most excited, Cynthia. First grandchild for her, of the human variety not furry.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia