SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:32 pm

Isn't it wonderful to be bursting with pride and admiration for Sean and Catherine long, long after their season is over. Talk about staying power. If anyone says that 15 minute crap I'll spit :soapbox
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

wcw - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by Momon001 Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:40 pm

Not even a bull dozer could move them. Only when their fans are ready, this too will take some time. jmo.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:16 am

As much as the world do not say it, people are drawn to good things, Sean and Catherine have been truly great examples to so many people. When you see so many young people gathered to listen in this day and age then you fully understand that their message is important. It just give me so much joy to see that so many people are hungry for good moral and ethics. I know I say thing a lot but honestly I am truly blessed to see Sean and Catherine shine for the right reasons. I am blessed to see all the great working they are doing building the Kingdom. I really pray for more doors to be opened for them and that they continue to let their light shine regardless of what other people might say about them. My heart is overwhelmed with joy just watching the Lowes walk in their calling. I continue to speak blessings on their lives.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:27 pm

Just want to agree with Blessed66 on the above. I believe also that the Lowe's are walking in their ordered steps. They continue to inspire some while showing others that all things are possible. It appears their fans love them, but I believe Jesus loves them more. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:53 pm

Pic I already posted from the stage.

@clmgiudici: "(Something sweet to make Catherine look at me with doe eyes)" - Sean Lowe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:55 pm

Ditto Blessed66!

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:03 pm

thankful7 wrote:Just want to agree with Blessed66 on the above. I believe also that the Lowe's are walking in their ordered steps. They continue to inspire some while showing others that all things are possible. It appears their fans love them, but I believe Jesus loves them more. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Agree with both of you. Also thankful that they have a passion for this and always seem willing to help the youth whenever possible.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:37 pm

For the comfort of all, lurkers and regulars alike, and to adhere to board rules, let's please avoid the religious talk. The Lowe's were at MSU to discuss ethics and morals. I realize there's a fine line with them because of their deep faith but we need to tread lightly so that all posters feel welcome here. Thanks guys.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:46 pm

My bad, been away for awhile. Apologies......
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:56 pm

Awww, they visited Mississippi State?!  How wonderful.  My grandfather, uncle, father, mother, brother, sister-in-law, both nieces and both nephews all graduated from State.  So many good people there.

I love the pic of Catherine and Sean with Coach Mullen and his family.  He's a great guy.  Go Dogs!!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:16 pm

^^ have you been to the Humphrey, Tulips? Looks like they had a huge turn out.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:02 pm

Yes, I've been to several graduations and a couple of basketball games. It seats about 10,000. Not sure how many came out to see Catherine and Sean, but it did look huge. Glad they got such a warm reception! Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia