SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bubblebummer - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:30 pm

The producers have the final say. 
First, the storyboard was in the works before the signatures of the cast were dried on their contracts.
Second, Ben may have wanted his "own" season, but he only gets so much say. It may have been enough for him to choose certain retreads vs others. 
Becca may not have gotten some choice about returning or not. Perhaps TPTB wanted her. Perhaps she wanted to, also. I personally believe if she wanted to come back and TPTB did not want her, she would be at home. Perhaps she came on the show and Ben's feelings changed toward her. Perhaps TPTB had a great storyline for her and manipulated both parties into wanting to stay more than they realized. A lot of perhaps.
What we know is she is there mid way through regardless of what was said prior to filming.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bubblebummer - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:32 pm

I can see why you seemed worried now RJ :/ I'm not sure why she would want to do it if he told her not to...

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:33 pm

This makes her look really bad bordering crazy

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The producers have the final say. 
First, the storyboard was in the works before the signatures of the cast were dried on their contracts.
Second, Ben may have wanted his "own" season, but he only gets so much say. It may have been enough for him to choose certain retreads vs others. 
Becca may not have gotten some choice about returning or not. Perhaps TPTB wanted her. Perhaps she wanted to, also. I personally believe if she wanted to come back and TPTB did not want her, she would be at home. Perhaps she came on the show and Ben's feelings changed toward her. Perhaps TPTB had a great storyline for her and manipulated both parties into wanting to stay more than they realized. A lot of perhaps.
What we know is she is there mid way through regardless of what was said prior to filming.

This, and I'm sticking with my story which is Ben was given a handful of names and asked which ones can return. He said no to all of them and settled for Becca. Britt was in the mix, she obviously wasn't interested, IMO Amber took her place.

Whether Ben wants to let Becca go or not, IMO it may not be his choice. It's the storyboards choice which was already in the works well before Ben knew he was TB.

This IMO is a smear attempt against Becca, and so it begins. Now that RS has put it out there, desperate Becca went on the show even though Ben didn't want her there, it must be fact. Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:37 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:I can see why you seemed worried now RJ :/  I'm not sure why she would want to do it if he told her not to...

Exactly. A lot of people asked me why I kept posting how nervous and scared I was. Not only about Becca getting hurt (she will), but also about the reaction she will get and potentially her edit. Well, there's the reason.

I was praying that it wasn't true and her Vegas date gave me the slightest hope, but now, with RS reporting this...ughhh. I just can't...

Last edited by RammerJammer91 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:37 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Oh, wow, RJ. Thank for the confirmation (or at least support for his claims). It seems way too far-fetched for RS to make up and I can believe that Ben is the type of guy who would be honest and straight-up about his feelings and not want any unnecessary contrived drama.

Ben also was aware of the Jared situation. He's no dummy, Jared is one of his friends. They had conversations about this...multiple.

This doesn't sound good at all, guys tend to run the other when when girls do the chasing. Ben is a nice guy , so he prob doesn't want to make her feel bad. Hope they don't make her look crazy/desparate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:38 pm

To me, it makes it look like Ben was given a pool of retreads to choose from and he went with the ones he could deal with, whatever his personal reasons were.
This smacks of TPTB saying this is the situation, Ben, you have several different choices, now choose. 
Even if Ben didn't like the fact of retreads, it happens every season. I don't think MEanna wanted to come back on Jasons' season to comfort and advise him. Retreads are simply a part of every season. Some make cameo's and some are given more focus, as in this season's case. 
From the POV of production, Ben still had a lot of control over perhaps his final women. That remains to be seen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The producers have the final say. 

Wonderful post. "A lot of perhaps" is right. I also believe RS came forth now because this board has been trumping him with all the information we have! ;) JMHO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:41 pm

The situation kind of reminds of the movie "how to lose a guy in 10 days".....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:43 pm

What I want to know if how terrible must the other returnee options have been if Ben decided to go with Amber (who no one remember, except for being the desperate girl on her 3rd show this year) and Becca (a girl he specifically asked not to come). I feel like his other options must have been girls like Tierra, Kelsey, and Ashlee. That's the only way he would choose Amber and Becca.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:43 pm

I think Ben would look foolish to end up with someone as wishy-washy as Becca IMO. She was planning on going on a date with one of his close friends while in the process of trying to date him as well. Did she not think he would be bothered by that? Also disregarding his request not to come on his season. hmmm

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:44 pm

I disagree with Ben getting a choice on this, I think it was a surprise to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
lkr
gurlbrit
nuts2uiam
SLA44
Mozart