SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:03 am

It would be horribly unfunny however, if that was storyboarded as a possibility and then her own spin off followed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:05 am

Kashathediva wrote:It would be horribly unfunny however, if that was storyboarded as a possibility and then her own spin off followed.

Becca is not lead material. She does not fall easily so just imagining watching a season of her being "meh" about 25 guys is painful enough..

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:05 am

Becca will definitely have a "part" to play. Just not sure what that is yet. no idea Hope she has fun and if she is not final 1 or does not make it far, makes a ton of new friends. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:10 am

1fortheMoney33 wrote:
RammerJammer91 wrote: Despite what her family/friends are posting on SM, most of us are so nervous. It's just...ughhhh. sad

RJ, how close are u to Becca? U seem to include yourself in her inner circle of family and friends. Are u close personal friends with her? If she accepts a proposal from Ben would you be a bridesmaid?

I can't say how close I am to Becca, unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:17 am

RammerJammer91 wrote:
I can't say how close I am to Becca, unfortunately.

U already identified yourself as a friend and seem to post as an authority on how she feels, what she's ready for, etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:17 am

I believe your question/s were answered. Smiley

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:44 am

This forum does not support harassment of other members. 
It's late, I hate to lock the thread or ban.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:33 am

We appreciate you Rammar! Dont feel the need to have to defend/prove yourself. You have no obligation to. You've already been such a help around here. So thanks on behave of all of us. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:45 am

No way they would ever cast a virgin as the lead. Holy awkwardness!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:47 am

I don't mean that in a bad way, I just mean the show seems to like to sex everything up. Nothing wrong with being a virgin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:00 am

eversotrue wrote:I just don't want a returnee to win. I really don't. It would feel like a waste of a season. I really don't even want her to make final 4, either. I want to see 4 NEW families! I just want NEW!
I think this is exactly why people are hating on Becca. Fans don't like any returnees , because they want new people, it's more interesting. Becca is also more of an eye roll, because the returnee storyline has been done so much already, people are tired of it. If this was her first season, she would have a better shot at Ben picking her for this reason. I don't really see the girls being ok with her coming on, or her getting another like able edit. It would be too boring to see her be boring again, imo she will be edited in a totally diff way. People really should only get one chance on this show as a contestant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:48 am

RammerJammer91 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I don't understand how she doesn't know what she's going to be in for? Does she think he is going to pick her? I wonder if everyone on SM telling her what a great couple they'd be got to her head.

IMO, she isn't aware of the flack she (and her family) will get, the unflattering edit she could get, and she thinks she has a realistic shot at being in a relationship with Ben.  

How can she be unaware? She has done the show before and seems to have watched other seasons so she can see what can happen...Nick being a prime example. Not to mention she was on here defending herself when we got a whiff that she could be on again. Clearly she thought/saw that people were turning negative at just the thought of her going on. What did she think would happen if she actually did? And then there is her family who were apparently unhappy with the edit they got last time and the fact that she wants to go on again. Obviously they seem to know what could happen. How can she not? Is she delusional? Does she live in a perfect dream world where only rainbows and unicorns exist? :headbanging

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
lkr
gurlbrit
nuts2uiam
SLA44
Mozart