SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nature - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by megaa Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:38 am

grace8136 wrote:2010 Westlake HS yearbook...

nature - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 E5f48068-bcc4-4c09-81fb-ad5b8928078c_zpskzwtrfzy

nature - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 86d4a5d0-1799-4a02-83c6-a164623546d6_zps038arwvt

Thanks for digging up the Yearbook, Grace Smiley Olivia is very likeable pre-show.. and I can't help but want Ben to visit her family now that we have a little background on her parents laugh out loud

megaa

Back to top Go down

nature - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:45 pm

OLIVIA WAS ELIMINATED!!!? Per RS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:51 pm

I definitely think there is a lot of stuff behind her getting eliminated. Apparently, RS knows a lot about why/how some of the girls were let go. IMO, she might have been causing drama, or left on her own, or had a BF at home etc. Guess we'll find out later. I doubt it was a simple "BYE OLIVIA"...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:05 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:I definitely think there is a lot of stuff behind her getting eliminated. Apparently, RS knows a lot about why/how some of the girls were let go. IMO, she might have been causing drama, or left on her own, or had a BF at home etc. Guess we'll find out later. I doubt it was a simple "BYE OLIVIA"...

ITA. If RS is right the ending with the last 6 is complicated. Maybe.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:08 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:I definitely think there is a lot of stuff behind her getting eliminated. Apparently, RS knows a lot about why/how some of the girls were let go. IMO, she might have been causing drama, or left on her own, or had a BF at home etc. Guess we'll find out later. I doubt it was a simple "BYE OLIVIA"...

Yeah, I agree. Nick did say there is a "first impression rose curse", where everyone else basically hates you b:c you're the fromtrunner, you start out being a bit overconfident, and you get jealous when other relationships start getting stronger. Look at how Nick, Shawn, and Britt acted during their respective seasons! Wouldn't surprise me if we saw something like that from Olivia.

(Jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:11 pm

I am shocked. I thought she was a lock for at least a HTD. I wonder if she left on her own.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:33 pm

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelor-ben-higgins-betrayed-olivia-caridi-72905

I wonder if there really was some truth to the L&S article?

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:38 pm

Athiest? I dont think so

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:41 pm

I don't necessarily believe she is an atheist. Meant more like what if there was some truth to her being fake and having a boyfriend back home? I just can't believe she is already eliminated. I thought her and Ben would be great together, IMO.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:45 pm

That L&S article seems very contrived.  Olivia's parents were married in a church with a minister and God was part of the service.  I seriously doubt that Olivia is an atheist.  She also would never proclaim this if she is hoping to have a big career in broadcasting.       JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:00 pm

Seabear wrote:That L&S article seems very contrived.  Olivia's parents were married in a church with a minister and God was part of the service.  I seriously doubt that Olivia is an atheist.  She also would never proclaim this if she is hoping to have a big career in broadcasting.       JMO
Irregardless of her belief choices, I hope the Bach show doesn't hurt her career if she is a genuinely good person.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Wasn't it sleuthed that she was wearing a cross in one of her pics when that article was first posted?

The storyline of dumping a b/f is not uncommon, it happens often.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela