SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:43 am

I could see her winning, even if she's the wrong reasons girl, like Nikki or Courtney. She seems like she'll be a nice person, but we really can't tell yet. I think Britt is a good person and never wanted to hurt anyone, but a lot of people were jealous and annoyed by her . We'll see!

Back to top Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:21 am

chasingpavements wrote:Ben did say that he's not tied to Denver and would be willing to move.

I think that she'll go far, but I don't think she'll win. Just a feeling. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the "here for the wrong reasons" girl, actually.

I could see her being set up for the next Bette if she comes across as sympathetic and likeable.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:48 am

Ben said "a girl who does not get along with the others in the house is a bad girl to get in a relationship with." So if others talk about her, Ben would definitely base his opinion on that. I think she (or any one of the people that fit the above description) can get tossed out the door by Higgi, if the majority don't like her and give him solid reasons as to why.

Last edited by eversotrue on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:48 am

Its way too early to speculate. We've seen two new girls. There's A LOT more to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:08 am

Olivia is articulate, beautiful, athletic, quite personable and a college graduate that was actually employed in her chosen field. I can't envision her being a trouble making "wrong reasons" girl as this would hamper her career ambitions. 

I don't see a possible relocation to Denver as being a deal breaker for Olivia. Denver is the 18th largest TV market with MLB, NBA, NFL and college teams. 

The only question mark for me is that she is very young. Time will tell...

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:18 am

FLChica wrote:Olivia is articulate, beautiful, athletic, quite personable and a college graduate that was actually employed in her chosen field. I can't envision her being a trouble making "wrong reasons" girl as this would hamper her career ambitions. 

I don't see a possible relocation to Denver as being a deal breaker for Olivia. Denver is the 18th largest TV market with MLB, NBA, NFL and college teams. 

The only question mark for me is that she is very young. Time will tell...
I agree. 
Denver is a lovely city and actually a step up from where she was, should be lucky enough to get a job in broadcasting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:50 am

She appears to be a good catch so will look forward to see if they have chemistry. Her going to TCU which is a great, local school doesn't hurt. If she's that tall I'm not so sure about being the next lead but Ben's plenty tall for her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:01 am

23/24 is probably too young for next lead IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:04 am

Good point, AmyB. I forgot her age.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:07 am

I bet she'd be great on BIP though giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:27 am

AmyB wrote:23/24 is probably too young for next lead IMO

Never say never! She'll be 24 by the time the Bachelorette films/airs, Ali was 25. And no one thought they would pick Ben before the season started because he was too young. I don't think age matters to them if every body loves the contestant and they make it far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:28 am

I agree. I am interested in seeing what unfolds.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela