SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SafyresChristmasWish - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:32 pm

^ I've read that two or three times on here, I thought he was looking over too and smiling at the girls. I need to watch that again.
Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

SafyresChristmasWish - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:11 pm

I already said this before, but whenever Olivia comes on screen/is talking, I can't help but laugh EVERYTIME. And it's because EVERYTIME they show her/speaking they play that "scary suspenseful" music. Olivia was too cocky, but I don't see her as a villain, no matter how hard the show tries to make her out to be. Once she does her "Kelsey Poe" impression in week 4 and lies through her teeth about "loving Ben" in week 6..then I'll probably start to see her as a psycho laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:13 pm

Sharleen Joynt's blog
A good example of frankenbiting is when Olivia is shown saying, "Getting the First Impression Rose was proof that that chemistry was there." (A totally reasonable thing for someone to say at this point.) The camera cuts to another moment of her making a somewhat bitchy-looking expres​sion(which could have been to anything), with her voice saying, "I want Ben Higgins to be my husband." This line could have come from Week 7. It's possible she never even said those words in that order...
SafyresChristmasWish - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 ?format=750w
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:28 am

Well then. Good luck with that laugh out loud

http://itsmeunabashedly.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:28 am

eversotrue wrote:Well then. Good luck with that laugh out loud

LMAO, I second this. Good luck.

I'm sure Olivia isn't psycho Kelsey Poe, but she said the things she said and does the things she does. She might be a "weirdo" but she also has some bitchy tendencies starting with last episode of her asking the girls on the GD where they were taking Ben and then when they asked Olivia, she walks away. um #bitchplease ? So we'll see though at WTA if the girls forgive her or if they'll go off on her like the girls last season did with Britt (who had like 1 friend in the house).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:44 am

Hmmm ... the show has already been edited dearie and they could care less if anyone has their reputation tarnished. Olivia (anyone), should read the fine print before signing their contract and then run in the opposite direction. Clearly she didn't care. The show has been on long enough that I no longer feel sorry for any of them. They should know better.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:08 am

california90 wrote:

I'm sure Olivia isn't psycho Kelsey Poe, but she said the things she said and does the things she does. She might be a "weirdo" but she also has some bitchy tendencies starting with last episode of her asking the girls on the GD where they were taking Ben and then when they asked Olivia, she walks away. um #bitchplease ? So we'll see though at WTA if the girls forgive her or if they'll go off on her like the girls last season did with Britt (who had like 1 friend in the house).
She seems to be close to a lot of the girls post show, so I don't think she was THAT bad. Jubilee was even defending her in her IG comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:15 am

california90 wrote:

It seems like she's friendly with Caila, Leah, and jubilee judging from SM so she's already got 3x as many friends that Britt did!

I think she's really smart about dealing with criticism and changing public perception so I think she's going to apologize at WTA and justify it by saying she's introverted and weird. I don't think she's going to attack anyone like Britt did with Carly and Ashley I or bring on the fake tears. From spoilers, it seems like her main fight was with Amanda over the "teen mom" comment and they seem fine now. She doesn't seem like a true villain to me - just someone who got overconfident and was too competitive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am

nothatgirl wrote:
california90 wrote:

It seems like she's friendly with Caila, Leah, and jubilee judging from SM so she's already got 3x as many friends that Britt did!

I think she's really smart about dealing with criticism and changing public perception so I think she's going to apologize at WTA and justify it by saying she's introverted and weird. I don't think she's going to attack anyone like Britt did with Carly and Ashley I or bring on the fake tears. From spoilers, it seems like her main fight was with Amanda over the "teen mom" comment and they seem fine now. She doesn't seem like a true villain to me - just someone who got overconfident and was too competitive.
Agreed. She and Lace had different forms of diarrhea of the mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:34 am

Sprite wrote:

Hmmm ... the show has already been edited dearie and they could care less if anyone has their reputation tarnished. Olivia (anyone), should read the fine print before signing their contract and then run in the opposite direction. Clearly she didn't care. The show has been on long enough that I no longer feel sorry for any of them. They should know better.
Yeah... it's a bit late. And is it really fine print anymore after 20 seasons? If people don't know what they are getting into after all this time, that's on them, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:18 am

I think Olivia's friend's sister hurt her case more with this strange letter than without it. If I was Olivia I would be mad. I really dislike when people try and talk for me.

Oh yes, I wanted to bring up the pick-ups. I know the girls said the words but no one knows what was really asked to get those words to come out of their mouths or when they were spoken. For example last week Lace had more bouncy curl/waves to her hair and more make up in some of her ITMs than she had in the actual scenes.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:37 am

Haha I just read that letter. I'm sure Elan/TPTB is going to be like "you're right, my bad". Please. I don't even think her edit is that bad. She's more entertaining to me than anything and her ability to get under the skin of the other women is amusing to me as well. Even if Elan/TPTB listened to Olivia's sister's friend then the villain edit would just go to someone else who may not deserve it either. It has to be someone and Olivia happened to be the one who gave them the material to work with. Tough titty!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela