SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nature - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:14 pm

I agree Grace, Olivia has obviously been one of the girls the show has focused on. If they want her on Bachelor In Paradise they will redeem her. She is comfortable in front of a camera and gives good interviews. Personally I think she is the most beautiful of them all. Wonder what guys will be on BIP this time around. She might be a match for Ben Zorn, thought he was similar to Ben H. and Jared, Kaitly had some great guys.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

nature - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:05 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I agree Grace, Olivia has obviously been one of the girls the show has focused on. If they want her on Bachelor In Paradise they will redeem her. She is comfortable in front of a camera and gives good interviews. Personally I think she is the most beautiful of them all. Wonder what guys will be on BIP this time around. She might be a match for Ben Zorn, thought he was similar to Ben H. and Jared, Kaitly had some great guys.  
She would break poor Jared... laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:08 pm

I think she needs someone who can make her feel safe, and loved and like she doesnt need to be strong all the time. Ben Z is an option indeed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Somehow I don't think Olivia is really looking for anyone. I think she came on the show to improve her career standing. Everything else is gravy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:32 pm

While I hope that my little Liverwurst can parlay her fine performance on Bach into a career turn, I'm 1 million percent certain that Dr. Scholl's and pedicurists everywhere would ask for her endorsement.

She is a hoot! beatingheart
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:28 pm

nature - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Hya83erE_bigger
mOuth Of Olivia ‏@MouthOfOlivia
I just want tO be On bachelOr in paradise Smiley
#thebachelOr
cantstopl
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:14 am

Oh boy! I dunno but I am ready to have her off my screen. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:29 pm

Sharleen talked to Olivia for her recap. Here's what Olivia said about the cankles discussion with Ben...

"So growing up, I was bullied really badly for being overweight. I've had people say horrible things about me. Boyfriends broke up with me because of my legs. I hate them. My first two dates I had to wear spandex and I was so embarrassed with all of these beautiful skinny girls. Then after the soccer game Ben said to me "your legs are long." I freaked out and thought OMG he hates them. Then he said, "I love them." I almost cried. I'd never heard anyone say that to me before. But we ran out of time and I wanted to open up to him about how much that meant to me. So [the night of the Rose Ceremony] I asked him how he was doing, told him I was there for him always, and then said that he told me something that changed my life. I opened up about my past. Then I said regardless of what happens, just that little thing you said showed me that there is a man out there that will look at me and not see the imperfections that I see. Showed me that I can love every part of me and someone else can, too. It was the first time I'd ever opened up to him and shown vulnerability. He seemed so happy and was smiling like crazy. I wanted to tell him that to make him feel good. That was my favorite conversation with him and it was completely butchered. Oh, and I didn't even get the rose last that day. I was fourth to last to get it."

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:44 pm

Boyfriends broke up with her because of her legs? WTH?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:26 am

There are two sides to me as I watch this show. One side is a hopeless romantic.. and the other just eats up the silly/crazy mess that it is. Olivia is giving me a pulse on that second front. Shabam laugh out loud

I did honestly feel a little bad for her after the talent show. Sure it was funny/awkward, but she made it worse by not letting it go. She does seem medicated at times, or maybe that's her being tipsy/socially exhausted. If she's really an introvert, it makes sense to me that she wouldn't be able to let go of things. I feel like she ruminates way too much and can't control it, so she has to explain herself constantly & reveals more than she should in ITMs.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:44 am

^ Great analysis! :yes:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:52 am

nature - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 CZnCF4PXEAAOktx
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
See what's happening LIVE the moment it happens!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela