SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:10 pm

This made me chuckle...After Olivia was left on the island .

On Air/Ryan SeacrestVerified account ‏@OnAirWithRyan Feb 9
everyone to #Olivia last night #Bachelor
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CawjjnsVAAABbPj.mp4

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : All posts must have a source. Added the twitter source to the vid.)

Back to top Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:12 pm

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 12798080_686379438170281_1467416580_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5NTQ1NzUxOTEyODkwNTUzMw%3D%3D
phattybombatty Loved spending the weekend with this special lady. Hope to see you again soon go get em gurl! @oliviacaridi #bachelornation #womentellall #thebachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:14 pm

I thought it was appropriate for Olivia to own up to some of the things she said, and to apologize for them. But did I miss the apologies from the other women for the nasty, petty things they said about her? Or was that OK for them to say what they did?

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 613

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:18 pm

I was very impressed with Olivia last night. She owned up to her mistakes, apologized but didn't put herself down for being who she is. Couldn't help but think the producers were rolling their hands in delight when they cast a beautiful, articulate woman who had a history of bullying and is an introvert. They had to know that putting Olivia in a house with other women would bring them friction, drama or soundbites so delicious they probably wet themselves. Shame on them - Olivia should hold her head high and get back into broadcasting. You go girl.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:27 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I thought it was appropriate for Olivia to own up to some of the things she said, and to apologize for them.  But did I miss the apologies from the other women for the nasty, petty things they said about her?  Or was that OK for them to say what they did?

I must have missed that apology too. Nick said on after buzz that the show is very high-schoolish, there are cliques, and if you are part of the popular group, you get away with stuff. You only have to look at the twins and Leah, who did and said some awful things and just completely got a pass for it, to see how true that is. Whereas girls who weren't in the popular group, like jubilee and Olivia, were attacked even though they were the ones being wronged most of the time. It makes me so irrationally angry to see that kind of behavior. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:28 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I thought it was appropriate for Olivia to own up to some of the things she said, and to apologize for them.  But did I miss the apologies from the other women for the nasty, petty things they said about her?  Or was that OK for them to say what they did?

Of course they didn't. In fact, one of the MOT women told Olivia that she hoped that Olivia had learned something from her experience of being bullied...as if she was the one that need to change her behaviour and not the bullies. Living well is the best revenge...go show them Olivia!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:30 pm

nothatgirl wrote:

I must have missed that apology too. Nick said on after buzz that the show is very high-schoolish, there are cliques, and if you are part of the popular group, you get away with stuff. You only have to look at the twins and Leah, who did and said some awful things and just completely got a pass for it, to see how true that is. Whereas girls who weren't in the popular group, like jubilee and Olivia, were attacked even though they were the ones being wronged most of the time. It makes me so irrationally angry to see that kind of behavior. IMO.

Not irrational at all. Hypocrisy is my biggest pet peeve!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:36 pm

Sprite wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

Not irrational at all. Hypocrisy is my biggest pet peeve!

I was going to say the same thing. Not irrational!

I will say that Leah seemed to have gotten a lot of anger directed towards her. But the twins? No. I couldn't even listen to or watch them last night.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 613

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:41 pm

The twins were HORRIBLE!! What does that say about Amanda and Lauren if they are good friends with them?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:54 pm

rhondam wrote:The twins were HORRIBLE!! What does that say about Amanda and Lauren if they are good friends with them?

Nothing. I mean Jojo is good friends with Jake. Now that's something I'd worry about. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:06 pm

While I think the twins are horrible as well, I don't think it says anything much about Lauren or Amanda if they're close friends with them. Even the classy Sharleen is close friends with some awful people from this show. Besides they know these people and we don't.

I was so mad when no one was held accountable nor apologized for how they treated Olivia. I guess if you're the "villain" of the show it's okay for you to be bullied. I was way more irritated and exhausted this season by the rest of the women bitching and moaning about Olivia than anything she actually said or did. I almost wished Chris Manson had announced her as the Bachelorette just to piss off those skanky twins.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:09 pm

rhondam wrote:The twins were HORRIBLE!! What does that say about Amanda and Lauren if they are good friends with them?

^^^This was my thought as well except it was more directed at Lauren.  I thought the twins and Amanda came across as way too aggressive toward Olivia.  It made me wonder about Lauren since this was her closest crew in the house. These girls were definitely part of the popular clique and Olivia was definitely an outcast.  Olivia made mistakes for sure But nothing egregious or to warrant the animosity hurled her way. The whole WTA was so high school mean girls.  I hope Olivia keeps her head up and moves on from this Franchise.console  
As far as the twins and Amanda. Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 1838857674
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela