SELECT CONTENT

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:09 pm

Added from bio's ABC release Dec 7th.
Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Rs_634x1024-151207094951-634-amber-bachelor.ch.120715
http://www.eonline.com/photos/17705/the-bachelor-season-20-meet-ben-higgins-ladies/538582

AMBER
A 30-year-old Chicago bartender who competed on Chris Soules' season and appeared on Bachelor in Paradise.
ABC

amber james
@amberjameschi

amber james ‏@amberjameschi  Aug 20
Someone just asked me my age and I blurred out 25. I'm only off by 5 years. Pic of when I was 25! #youngatheart #tbt

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* CM3LatNVAAAtAX1

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:41 pm

I hope she got the boot the first night. Please let us all be SO lucky! She's gonna look so ridiculous, might as well save herself the embarrassment by getting cut early anyway. Though, TBTP casted her for just that I'm sure. To embarrass her. Oops. She loses.

Back to top Go down

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:43 pm

I wonder if they brought her back as the 'token' African American like they do every season? :\

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:46 pm

california90 wrote:I wonder if they brought her back as the 'token' African American like they do every season? :\
Gosh, I hope not. That means shed at least have to last two or three episodes. That's no gonna fly, if we all want her out night 1. I hope they casted NEW minority cast members.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:00 pm

eversotrue wrote:
california90 wrote:I wonder if they brought her back as the 'token' African American like they do every season? :\
Gosh, I hope not. That means shed at least have to last two or three episodes. That's no gonna fly, if we all want her out night 1. I hope they casted NEW minority cast members.

Tbh, it doesn't really matter if they cast new minorities or not. They typically are the 'token' and very seldom make it far, which is kind of unfortunate.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:05 pm

california90 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

Tbh, it doesn't really matter if they cast new minorities or not. They typically are the 'token' and very seldom make it far, which is kind of unfortunate.
True. But I'd rather NEW, than Amber..

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:30 pm

Amber is nice enough. I hope she is there for Ben and not fame.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:09 am

I have wondered if Becca was resistant to being the only returnee and they brought back Amber to help to take the spotlight off Becca first night.  Bringing back more than one may help diffuse the attention by the other women.  I think Amber is sweet and genuinely looking for love, but bringing her back right after her appearance on BIP is suspect, IMO.  I think production must like her and they have some agreement.  Otherwise, Amber is somewhat desperate pursuing so many guys in a matter of months.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:49 am

I don't think production have any sort of agreement with Amber. She was brought back to made to be seen as desperate. She's gonna most likely end up being the returnee that wasted her time cause Ben has no interest in her/gets the boot fairly quick compared to the returnee (Becca) that didn't waste her time because Ben likes her and she makes it fairly far. It's a comparison thing, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:26 am

^^Good point. Maybe not an "agreement" but a plan like you say.  I don't believe Amber is there for Ben as much as she is there for the storyline/comparison.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:46 pm

Dose she have a child or have I mixed her with someone else?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:49 pm

I wouldn't guess that Amber will be there long either but really we have no idea who Ben will or won't like.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+31
mindless
Seabear
chloep
Sprite
AllAboutLove