SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:43 pm

eversotrue wrote:Is Ben allowed to speak with the "outside world" during filming? On Chris' ask fm, when asked if he was checking Ben's spoilers, Chris said he didn't have 2 cause he texts him everyday.. Unless, that was just joking. But anyway, Chris said Ben needs a woman that is a sweet Christian with a sassy attitude who appreciates his humor and makes him feel "lovable". Lol

Take away the sassy attitude, and that's Becca. Smiley

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:45 pm

Who out of the ladies we know of/seen do you think is in the running for Bachelorette? I think Olivia, Becca and perhaps Lauren (the teacher). Although, I could see Lauren in the F2.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:46 pm

I didn't quite see her with Ben, but I thought Jen had that Bachelorette look. Maybe not though if I think about it. Makes me hope we still have some great F1s left. I'm not very enthusiastic.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:46 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Is Ben allowed to speak with the "outside world" during filming? On Chris' ask fm, when asked if he was checking Ben's spoilers, Chris said he didn't have 2 cause he texts him everyday.. Unless, that was just joking. But anyway, Chris said Ben needs a woman that is a sweet Christian with a sassy attitude who appreciates his humor and makes him feel "lovable". Lol

I haven't really followed Becca, but from what I've seen, she's just like any of the other gals from this show. Posting about fashion and make-up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:48 pm

atem wrote:Who out of the ladies we know of/seen do you think is in the running for Bachelorette?  I think Olivia, Becca and perhaps Lauren (the teacher).  Although, I could see Lauren in the F2.

For me, it's just Olivia so far. Becca just isn't the girl that's going to make out with a dozen guys or say "I'm falling in love with you" to at least 2-3 guys. Lauren seems a little too plain to be the Bachelorette, but it's hard to tell right now. I can definitely see her going far, but I don't know if she has the "wow" factor for the lead.

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:49 pm

megaa wrote:I didn't quite see her with Ben, but I thought Jen had that Bachelorette look. Maybe not though if I think about it. Makes me hope we still have some great F1s left. I'm not very enthusiastic.

Me either. I don't know. So far, I could see liking Lauren. But, I don't see anyone else I would want to be the next Bachelorette, including Lauren.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:52 pm

Lauren is way too plain to be the bachelorette. Maybe this girl if she is not F1.

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 B27c3a3b-965e-4c93-9df1-4f8a0039e923

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:54 pm

Most of the B'ettes except DeAnna, Emily and Britt were average or only slightly above average looking at best so I don't see how Lauren is too plain.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:55 pm

I agree, I think she could be. She is very outgoing and seems to get along well with Ben. I am hoping she's like what she seems! LOL

Olivia...I just don't buy she wants to settle down.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:57 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
atem wrote:Who out of the ladies we know of/seen do you think is in the running for Bachelorette?  I think Olivia, Becca and perhaps Lauren (the teacher).  Although, I could see Lauren in the F2.

For me, it's just Olivia so far. Becca just isn't the girl that's going to make out with a dozen guys or say "I'm falling in love with you" to at least 2-3 guys. Lauren seems a little too plain to be the Bachelorette, but it's hard to tell right now. I can definitely see her going far, but I don't know if she has the "wow" factor for the lead.

(jmo)

Yeah, but they had the guys saying they were falling in love with Desiree right off the bat and that wasn't really the case. Guys will say anything to stay on.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:03 pm

atem wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

(jmo)

Yeah, but they had the guys saying they were falling in love with Desiree right off the bat and that wasn't really the case.  Guys will say anything to stay on.

That goes for the ladies as well...if not more so.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:05 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:

But sass is key IMO

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123