SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:37 pm

I though RS said three of the girls he hadn't released yet had the same name? So catwalk girl and two other unknowns all have the same name.

Last edited by umngirl on Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 87b72b10 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 86669110 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:39 pm

Oh did he say he hadn't release ANY of the 3 with the same name? I don't remember..in that case I will go with my guess is some version or Kathryn/Kate/Katie or Lindsey....simply because I think that girl looks like one of those names.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:40 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 23h23 hours ago
(cont)...I haven't released her yet but I can tell you she's one of the girls who shares the same first name w/ 2 others this season.

That's what RS said, I didn't think that necessarily meant he hasn't release any with the same name. Who knows laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:43 pm

I think he said that on his website that three had the same name that he hadn't released et.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 87b72b10 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 86669110 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:45 pm

Can someone post a picture of the girl we are talking about.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:50 pm

"She is someone I have not released yet, and I know you’ve been asking in emails and on Twitter when are more girls coming. My answer? Soon. We’re almost there. You’re going to get your spoilers like you always do, so whether I post them on Oct. 15th, or Oct. 27th, or Nov. 3rd (just throwing out random dates) I guess I really don’t understand why it matters. As long as you get it, right? Nobody else is reporting anything on this season yet. The show doesn’t start until Jan. 4th and you’re going to have all your spoilers roughly 6 weeks before the first episode airs. You come here for your spoilers and you will get them. Now it’s not good enough to have them 6 weeks before the premiere? You need them right now, this instant, this very second? Can’t win for trying I guess. I say the same thing every season. I have my reasons as why I have to hold on to certain things longer than others, and those are reasons I cannot share because they differ every season. Just be patient. You’re going to get them. As for the girl, I tweeted yesterday she is one of the 3 girls this season that all have the same first name. She’s also the first girl I was told about this season as well. I first heard her name in July actually. She’s really attractive I think. Those pictures don’t do her justice. On to your “Reader Emails…”
Read more at **edited**

This is the girl 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Mx211

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:52 pm

Thank you
Ok - she's called Lauren Himle

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:54 pm

WhoA!! how did you know that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:54 pm

https://plus.google.com/101087989726902050331/posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:56 pm

http://square-pics.com/keepbylauren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Lauren Himle from Michigan!

WHO ARE YOU MR WRITE

hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:57 pm

https://www.keep-collective.com/with/laurenhimle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123