SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NewYearsEve - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:29 pm

^^Agree. Both becca, and Whit are MUCH better off for sure. I bet Chris regrets a lot of things though. Happy he has moved on. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

NewYearsEve - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:51 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^I can't believe this is all coming up again but as I said then......Chris wanted Becca.  Period.  His Dad even said so.  Becca did not want to be with Chris if it meant moving to a farm.  I think she was willing to date him for awhile but that is not the "show."  Smiley

All IMHO  Smiley

This is how I see it and how I felt at the time as well. Becca was not going to accept a proposal, she was not going to move to Iowa, and she wasn't going to get married. She probably would have dated him, but CS had a job to do and that was to propose to someone who would accept.

What has he been up to lately anyway? I haven't checked his SM in awhile.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:04 pm

albean99 wrote:If he was into Becca, I think it was because she wasn't attainable and he wasn't really interested in a real relationship with someone who was ready for it. It doesn't really matter now and Chris can do whatever he wants now and Whitney is much better off. All JMO.
Yep, Whitney was ready and available for a committed relationship. Glad she found someone so much better than Farmer. Interestingly enough, the other two F4 gals are both engaged to be married... Jade to Tanner and Kaitlyn to Shawn. And then there's Becca.  cantstopl

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^^I can't believe this is all coming up again but as I said then......Chris wanted Becca.  Period.  His Dad even said so.  Becca did not want to be with Chris if it meant moving to a farm.  I think she was willing to date him for awhile but that is not the "show."  Smiley

All IMHO  Smiley

This is how I see it and how I felt at the time as well. Becca was not going to accept a proposal, she was not going to move to Iowa, and she wasn't going to get married. She probably would have dated him, but CS had a job to do and that was to propose to someone who would accept.

What has he been up to lately anyway? I haven't checked his SM in awhile.

I don't follow Chris and don't really want to but I will go take a look and post anything interesting. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:41 pm

I still follow him on IG (WHY?) and it's mostly just farming and family stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:44 pm

From what I heard, IMO, she liked him and would have been very excited to date him. She wasn't quite there in terms of being in love, and she really wanted to see where things went. She only wants to get engaged once, and get married once. She just wanted to be 100% sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:08 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:From what I heard, IMO, she liked him and would have been very excited to date him. She wasn't quite there in terms of being in love, and she really wanted to see where things went. She only wants to get engaged once, and get married once. She just wanted to be 100% sure.

Smart girl. That's how it should ideally be. Still wish the producers wouldn't force the engagements at the end of the show. I would be just as happy if the lead just picked their favorite person to continue dating afterwards. Would seem so much more realistic and who knows, the leads might pick someone completely different if they weren't so worried about the person saying yes to an engagement.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:56 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:From what I heard, IMO, she liked him and would have been very excited to date him. She wasn't quite there in terms of being in love, and she really wanted to see where things went. She only wants to get engaged once, and get married once. She just wanted to be 100% sure.
That Becca! She is an enigma to me. Only wants to get engaged once, yet she goes on a reality tv dating show that expects an engagement after a few weeks of speed-dating....with 24 other speed-daters. Um - twice.

It's a shame that Becca and Chris weren't more honest with each other. Chris could have proposed, Becca could have declined and agreed to date. They could have enjoyed months of post-show publicity, lots of air-time on DWTS and then gone their separate ways after trying oh-so-hard to make it work.

Broken hearted Becca would have been prime Bachelorette material! Chris continues "farming" and other reality show endeavors. That's a win-win, folks. And Whitney is spared all the ugliness that ensued. IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:29 pm

FLChica wrote:
That Becca! She is an enigma to me. Only wants to get engaged once, yet she goes on a reality tv dating show that expects an engagement after a few weeks of speed-dating....with 24 other speed-daters. Um - twice.

It's a shame that Becca and Chris weren't more honest with each other. Chris could have proposed, Becca could have declined and agreed to date. They could have enjoyed months of post-show publicity, lots of air-time on DWTS and then gone their separate ways after trying oh-so-hard to make it work.

Broken hearted Becca would have been prime Bachelorette material! Chris continues "farming" and other reality show endeavors. That's a win-win, folks. And Whitney is spared all the ugliness that ensued. IMHO.

I don't think Becca even wanted to date him by the time filming was done. His behavior during the show was immature and often times disrespectful to the girls and his communication skills were almost non existent. Not to mention his penchant for being sloshed most of the time. He's no catch IMO

It feels almost like Becca was having a good time with the girls, got a little caught up in TB bubble and all the sudden turned around and accidently found herself in the top 2. Oops. laugh out loud

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:12 pm

laugh out loud ^ So true!

NewYearsEve - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:18 pm

cindebugg wrote:
FLChica wrote:

I don't think Becca even wanted to date him by the time filming was done.  His behavior during the show was immature and often times disrespectful to the girls and his communication skills were almost non existent.  Not to mention his penchant for being sloshed most of the time.  He's no catch IMO

It feels almost like Becca was having a good time with the girls, got a little caught up in TB bubble and all the sudden turned around and accidently found herself in the top 2. Oops. laugh out loud

I could buy all that Cindebug, if she didn't accidentally find herself on the next season. giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:54 am

Chris Soules ‏@souleschris 10m10 minutes ago
This has been the most incredible year of my life, thank you to my family & friends. Cheers to 2016! #newyearseve
NewYearsEve - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 15 CXnX0JYUwAAD85V
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX