SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:38 am

It's too soon to really tell. Maybe Amber is a producer pick because she's the returnee that's causing drama, maybe she is just the "token minority" (which I freaking hate, btw), and maybe he really likes her! Until we get to top 6, it's hard to really say.

I don't have an issue with her - I'm a little embarrassed with there 3 shows in a year thing, but I don't think she's done anything worthy of hatred...at least, not yet. I did notice that a bunch of male podcast hosts said that she was the most attractive/best catch on BIP, so I wouldn't be surprised if Ben did like her. She seems low-maintanence and she's very pretty.

Back to top Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by mindless Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:44 am

Amber just came off a bit desperate and flighty on BIP and neither of those are attractive qualities. And she's really close to Samantha, so I have to give her the side-eye.

I think the tall girl is Olivia too.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:01 am

mindless wrote:Amber just came off a bit desperate and flighty on BIP and neither of those are attractive qualities. And she's really close to Samantha, so I have to give her the side-eye.

I think the tall girl is Olivia too.

ITA with this. I think the last girl to show with Ben on this date looks like it could be Becca.

I can't believe we haven't gotten more pics/video from Vegas. hmmm
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:38 am

It's still very early in the season with 10-12 girls left. When it gets down to the F6 we'll see what's what. FWIW, I saw Amber as the lady in the denim jacket and I did not see Becca in that film clip at all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:49 am

@kraft33, nice comparison with the Amber pics! I see it now. yes

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:15 am

The tweeter said there was 10-12 girls on that date. So there's probably more like 14 girls left in total.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:17 am

eversotrue wrote:The tweeter said there was 10-12 girls on that date. So there's probably more like 14 girls left in total.

Maybe she thought some producers were contestants? Doesn't 10-12 seem like too much to be on a group date?

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:49 am

Are we sure that it's a GD as opposed to just a shot of ALL the girls who are left greeting Ben upon their arrival in Vegas, before they go to their hotel? I know they've done something similar on previous seasons.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:52 am

I didn't see Becca in the clip at all, either. The last girl sort of resembled her, but in a freeze frame I see a different facial profile. Maybe a sharper nose? Really hard to tell, though.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:03 am

From the video, I got the impression he has a connection with Olivia. He seemed to be looking up at her before they hugged. The 4th girl he hugged, he didn't even seem to make eye contact with and it was a quick hug. Didn't seem like much chemistry there. JMO

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:13 pm

Northstargirl wrote:Do you think the third girl to greet Ben, tall blond in jeans and a long, taupe/rose tank could be Olivia?  From the height and hair it seems like it could be her.

Yes, I think you are correct that the tall blonde with taupe tank top is Olivia. Just a body language observation thing, but the only girl he moves forward to greet is the girl in the yellow jacket. I cannot wait to see more about these girls. It is frustrating that a grainy video is about all we have right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:23 pm

I don't necessarily think Amber is the "token" minority though, they wouldn't need to bring her back just for that, as I am sure there were plenty in casting. Also , from what I can see, at least one of the girls in that video is Asian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

+54
agentcurls
Miyala
SLA44
Bachinfo
Diana