SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 am

loveactually9 wrote:I don't think it's snowing yet. Besides if they go to Denver for episode 5, that leaves only episode 6 in question. That means Ben would only get to travel to Vegas, Denver (where he lives), and Warsaw (where he's from) for his season before hometowns start. Really?? I don't want Ben to get the travel shaft
They may end up in Jasper, Alberta, Canada....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by loveactually9 Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:55 pm

I FOUND A COUPLE MORE PICTURES! Not very great in quality, but we can see that a girl was indeed cut off at the end.

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 22 1zr28t4

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 22 E65bpy

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 22 Vrzmuu

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001969664566

ETA: The last two girls look like the twins to me, which begs the question..why?? are they still there??

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:35 pm

They are there for drama probably. They'll be gone when the story no longer has use for them. There's a good chance they'll get the 2-on-1 and both get eliminated there. IMO.

I really hope the brunette standing next to Ben holding the flower is someone he has a connection with. She looked cute in the video.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:36 pm

Great find L.A.!  Yes, that looks like the twins on the end, they even have them dressed a like.  Go figure!

I hope he gives that poor girl in the Chicken Suit the other flower.   giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:26 am

Awesome find. Now will add the twins to the Vegas list. Looking forward to filling in the blanks before we get the abnoxious RS info. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:55 am

Why would Ben want to be dating 2 sisters/twins hopefully they got eliminated on thurs... Super lame . Once it gets to like the top 10, the bachelor starts to have kissed everyone , which is weird with the twins. I hope he doesn't like one either, their cocktail servers in Vegas... :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:03 am

Just for comparison: Looks like a match.
fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 22 Captur17
fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 22 Emily-and-Haley-Ferguson-11

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:28 am

KatCAli90 wrote:Why would Ben want to be dating 2 sisters/twins hopefully they got eliminated on thurs... Super lame . Once it gets to like the top 10, the bachelor starts to have kissed everyone , which is weird with the twins. I hope he doesn't like one either, their cocktail servers in Vegas... :/

Since the Bachelor is usually only interested in no more than maybe a half dozen of the 25/6 women, it really is probably more up to the producers who else he keeps, and I suspect these particular twins aren't shy, are only there for exposure, and thus will be bringing the drama (when the show last had twins on, it was back in the old days before things were so heavily produced/manipulated, so they didn't really exploit that "twin drama"; not surprised they are doing it now, only that it took them this long to capitalize on the idea  no no ).  So I doubt Ben is developing feelings for either one.  But yeah, they will probably both try to get him to kiss/make out (as will many of the women; we have heard repeatedly that the contestants are usually the aggressors in trying to get kisses from the lead, probably with the producers' encouragement, even when the lead isn't particularly interested), so hopefully, Ben will be gentlemanly enough to keep it to pecks with all but the ones he is sincerely into. Although with free flowing alcohol, lack of sleep,stress, and producers constantly in his ear about making a great show, I never hold it against the lead when he ends up doing a lot of extraneous kissing.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:41 am

I know, but by the 4th episode, the bachelor is usually able to get rid of some of the annoying ones. 4 episodes is a long time to keep the twin thing going tbh, will be annoying to watch

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:54 am

Well, there are still 14 girls left, so I'm not surprised that the producers (not Ben) are insisting on keeping them around.  I agree that the plan may be to have them both on the 2 on 1, at the end of which Ben will be allowed to send them both home.  Maximum drama after all.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:59 am

I am so behind... didnt even know Amber was in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:03 am

It's crazy how we know 5 of the top 14.... Only 9 we don't know that make it this far

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

+54
agentcurls
Miyala
SLA44
Bachinfo
Diana