SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ManCrushMonday - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:40 pm

SNL
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

ManCrushMonday - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:52 pm

I watched this last night and it depicts the show pretty good, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:13 pm

That was kind of funny - you are right Kasha it did depict the show pretty good.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 am

People Mag Recap of Episode 4

The Bachelor Recap: Are Those Wedding Bells We Hear?
BY AURELIE CORINTHIOS  
http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-are-those-wedding-bells-we-hear

ManCrushMonday - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 12 Bachelor-450
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:22 pm

ManCrushMonday - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 12 CZwLQLWXEAEtEdX
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
We'll take a ride with @benhiggi any day of the week.

Perfect Ben @benhiggi is on Bachelor Live Monday! Tweet #TheBachelor with qs/ comments if you’re 18+ and yours may appear on the show!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:28 pm

THE @leebrice will be on Bachelor Live Monday! Tweet #TheBachelor with comms/qs about @BachelorABC and yours may appear on the show! 18+

The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC · 22m22 minutes ago
.@IAmLaceyChabert is on Bachelor Live Monday! Tweet #TheBachelor with comms/qs about @BachelorABC and yours may appear on the show! 18+
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:33 pm

Maddy wrote:SNL

This is so great.  I love how they took things right out of this season with a slight SNL twist. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:19 am

I hadn't seen this before now. It was hysterical!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:29 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:59 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:59 am

'Bachelor' Ben Higgins Hints Lauren Bushnell Is 'The One,' Says He 'Wanted To Make Sure She Knew' During Filming
ManCrushMonday - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 12 Ben-lauren-b-engaged
Read more at http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2016/01/28/bachelor-ben-higgins-hints-lauren-bush#pdBXkUwoM0HPTKLs.99
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:38 pm

If you didn't see this last night, it is pretty creative and funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2oNPcZSRuQ
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

+26
jcrbil
Jolena
aviej
Mommyof2
avacaroline
NCGalBecca
Lucas15
Rdjbb
nuts2uiam
Seabear
SLA44