SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  Empty The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:15 pm

Continue here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:18 pm

marysegap wrote:
AmyB wrote:ITA @iamreal2u - she even said herself her date with Richie made her realize what she was really looking for which lead to her sending Davey home during the cocktail party. IMO she was taken aback by how strongly she felt towards Richie during their 1 on 1 so organised a second date for Sasha instead of for Michael to try and figure out if what she feels for Richie is stronger than what she has with Sasha

Yes, I agree.  Michael has no chances there. Alex... is also there  just to fill a space for F3 or F4. The only ones with real chances at this point,  can be either Sasha or Richie.

I originally thought difficult to imagine someone making a connection with Sam as strong as Sasha did but today I think things got harder for SAM and she is really doubting herself ...

We will see...but at this time of the game...they are 50/50. It would be easier if they would show us all but we know how they edit this show and how can they mess up with our minds!  So till the end we will be :nervous  :bigsigh:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:43 pm

I agree that the Sasha date is part of this revaluation she is processing. She is in the drivers seat now and I think she will just want to get to the end now. I do believe that Sam's face is such a give away and even though we will still see intimacy with the others her body language will give her away. Her face will show displeasure and uncertainty. She will pull back in imbraces and place objects between her and the bachelors. Her body will face outwards even though she may be looking at them. All things to watch. As a side does anyone else think we may get some 'I'm not sure' VO on Sashas date?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:59 pm

Heather's recap on Ep6. She is so #TeamRichie laugh out loud

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/heather-maltman-recaps-the-bachelorette-davey-i-feel-your-pain/story-fnpug1jf-1227562440628
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Ohhh, I'm listening to F&W and apparently Sam said the scene between Sam and Davey was much uglier than what was the edit looked like... Pretty insensitive of Sam as Davey's friend passed away during his stay at the mansion or would she have known that? Explains why she left the cocktail party like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:41 pm

^ Sam didn't know about Davey at all. Read here for Davey's scoop http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/davey-lloyd-defends-breaking-bro-code-talks-past-loves-on-bachelorettes-awkward-date/story-fni0cjvj-1227560915178?sv=9fa6e55dd4c89a47b44d14f971699230
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:42 pm

Oohhh on F&W, Sam was texting her F1 throughout the show.

Sam refers to her F1 as Roger.

Only Sam's sister and 5 people from Ten knows who the F1 is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:44 pm

Apparently, when Richie came on screen, her face lit up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:53 pm

Wippa asks Sam if he's allowed to make fun of the boys. Sam says "go ahead", she says she makes fun of her F1 all the time. Because of this, Wippa thinks F1 is Michael. Fitzy and Megan thinks it's Richie.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:06 pm

aerina wrote:Oohhh on F&W, Sam was texting her F1 throughout the show.

Well that goes with what I thought... that only her sister in her family knows. And if she calls him Roger maybe Sam's bro got confused and thought this was Richie? Interesting about Channel Ten knowing... especially since Sam liked those pics of Richie 3 weeks before the show started...Maybe she even liked those ten_insider photos of Richie so that her friends and family would think it was Richie before they saw the show?

It's between Richie and Sasha but I think everything is pointing to Sasha and Sam wouldn't like a tweet about making a baby with Sasha would she? Her tweets and faves and SM are definitely all Sasha and Richie only.

Sam watching her date with Richie and being filmed by F&W makes me think Richie is definitely not F1. Sam Wood did the same thing for a radio station and was filmed watching his date of him with Lana. It's why I think Richie is the cover for Sasha. I would think that would hurt him a bit but maybe that is why Sam is so pro-Richie about things?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:07 pm

@fitzyandwippa
Sam told us last night she is calling the winner 'Roger' to her friends and family to keep the secret. #BacheloretteAU
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:08 pm

aerina wrote:Oohhh on F&W, Sam was texting her F1 throughout the show.

That's an acceptable F1 if he's not Richie but then again Sam Wood was watching Lana date happily in public.

I believe Sarah (her roomie )knows who the F1 is.

Edit wise this season is similar to Woods. Hide Sam and Sasha's connection and play up the f2/f3. Based on her watching Richie date in public he's not F1. jmo.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme