SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:12 am

don't loose faith..... even i, i am warming to the idea richie might be F1 giggling

Back to top Go down

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:23 am

BUT....

prods and her took extreme precautions to hide the f1 and we had a lot of michael moments.... why don't they use it in a more obvious way unless he is the happily surprise underdog? after all, he still did not have his single date and we know he did. plus so many more S/C versus the others..

richie JUST got his own episode, fresh in public eyes and if F2 or F1, prods have to focus public attention on him to make it credible

sasha lost a lot of attention since ep 3, so another single date is ok

maybe we will have 2 single dates and 1 cooking dinner? do we know for sure if we have only 1 single date with sasha?

i keep wondering where all michael s/c fit in scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:34 am

aerina wrote:Yeah, that comment is just a little too obvious I think. Cute, but too obvious. A bit weird to say "Best date ever" if she chose Sash though.
Sam Wood said his date with Heather was his best date.
Also used "Heather and I" a lot like Sam is using "Richie and I".
I think Sam Frost is following Sam Wood's misdirection script if Richie is not F1 (and I am not expecting him to be but hopeful still, 1%).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:37 am

Good to know AAL ... I never remember the patterns of the leads' behavior and public statements. Rolling Eyes Oh well, I guess I'm going back to chill mode ... big Sash and all the pleasant surprises (let me have more Richie!).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
aerina wrote:Yeah, that comment is just a little too obvious I think. Cute, but too obvious. A bit weird to say "Best date ever" if she chose Sash though.
I think Sam Frost is following Sam Wood's misdirection script if Richie is not F1 (and I am not expecting him to be but hopeful still, 1%).

Yes He did, and he used the word "favourite" to describe his date with Snez after the finale. MAybe best is not necessarily the favourite with these people. party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

When SW spoke about Heather he always qualify with "so far". At the end he said the best date was the Opera. He did use a lot of Heather and I though. So, now Richie has the best date and the most gorgeous. Ok then.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:46 am

I believe it all along that Sammy Frost is a student of Sammy Wood.

Misdirection is the plot.

She was quick to clarify that she wasn't wearing Sasha Sweater now she's saying Richie's date was the best.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:51 am

Sam Wood was telling the truth when he said Heather's date was the best/favourite and I believe Sam Frost is telling the truth when she says that Richie's date was the best/favourite. Both of them had the most fun ever on these dates. They both said this.

The key word is the "date" is the best/favourite - not the person.  hmmm

Once they choose the person, then they get to say their best/fave what-have-you with that person.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:54 am

happygolucky wrote:Good to know AAL ... I never remember the patterns of the leads' behavior and public statements. Rolling Eyes Oh well, I guess I'm going back to chill mode ... big Sash and all the pleasant surprises (let me have more Richie!).
I know. I got my hopes up because they used "Love blossoming" as a caption with Richie and only Richie and it is Sam Frost's theme for the season just like Sam Wood had "Love bloom" and only Snez got that caption.

At this point I really don't know. Am still watching for Richie no matter how his journey ends on the show it is only a part of his life-journey off the show. Small part or big part, time will tell.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:57 am

iamreal2u wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

When SW spoke about Heather he always qualify with "so far".  At the end he said the best date was the Opera.  He did use a lot of Heather and I though.  So, now Richie has the best date and the most gorgeous.  Ok then.  

Without you guys I'd probably would never notice these things! giggling
She's using Richie as a decoy and downplaying her relationship with Sash. Easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:09 am

aerina wrote: 
She's using Richie as a decoy and downplaying her relationship with Sash. Easy.
She's been using Richie then since before the show...

1. 3 weeks before the show even aired on TV when she liked those pics of Richie (one just by himself). And Ten Insider posting only that pic of Richie by himself 3 weeks before. None of the other guys by themselves back then.
2. Ten has been using Richie then for the "Have You Been Paying Attention" show that Sam was quiz master. They had one of the people on the show talk about Richie. They showed Richie getting a rose and focused on Richie's face solely throughout the show.
3. F&W hyping up Richie for a possible winner a week before the show and Sam saying he is best looking and they will guess it first night and they guess Richie and then Sam's brother faves that guess tweet.
4. Heather posting in her first episode recap blog that she is nervous for Richie. How on earth would she know to be nervous for him unless she knew something? And she is Team Richie but says Sasha will win and then doesn't recap Richie's SD other than that she is Team Richie hardcore.
5. On Kyle and Jackie O, Sam describing Richie as the "underdog" and pushing that and then Tony who never even was on the show when Richie got a single date said Richie as the other possible winner and b/c he is the "dark horse" something which Sam said in her interview pre-show about a "dark horse" coming out of nowhere during the season.
6. Bette AU using the "love blossoms" theme caption only with Richie.

So yup. If they are misdirecting they are doing a good job.
Probably b/c the only believable other option for F1 to majority of viewers is Richie since Sasha is the obvious/FIR edit and Richie is the underdog/dark horse edit.
Just a case of using those two tactics, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:16 am

dates:

baseball with dave
planes with alex,
tango with sasha
oldies aka makeup with richie

missing michael but he had 2 1-on-1 that can count as single date

the only 2 originals I see are tango and oldies. low budget.
I saw more pics about the tango but not an awful lot about sasha
i think we will see a lot about the oldies and a couple more about richie

i am more and more convince michael is the underdog
considering the "insider" who said sasha and michael had a verbal fight and another article (davey) who said that sasha was playing to get extra attention (i think it is the kiss related that probably took more than half of the cocktail party time and the 4 gift)

If they took so many precautions to hide the F1... why put sasha and now richie upfront?
If we did not have so many s/c with michael I would say that michael is F3 and the one leaving... but we know it cannot be.

The only reason why richie family would not approve is maybe if she say that it is out of question that she moves to Perth or the question "how will you manage to wait richie when he will be gone for weeks?"... so unless richie decide to quit his job and move to sydney and do what? modeling? I dunno... #teamrichie need to tell me the options here.... and do not get me wrong, for love a person can definitely move far away... but considering what sam said in early mags (she is not a suzy homemaker, she is a feminist, etc), something does not fit here. The big plus I see in this relationship is the laughing side.... which is something she is looking for in a partner as well as a friend. She has that with richie. But I failed to see the sexual chemistry between the two so far and she clearly said her F1 got immediate chemistry at ep1... Do you think she came to watch ep6 with wippa without the consent of the prods and prods made sure that it was risk free? Lets remember they made certain that only 6 people know who is the F1....

Sasha? I have my ideas that he is macho and traditionalist but I am biased. I did not see much effort from sam in GD with him, nor in cocktails. I think she had a big crush, I have no doubt about it, but once she came over the nervous part and knew him better, the initial attraction faded IMO. I am not surprised the grey sweater picture was removed from her account... prods were probably mad with her downhill comment and this sweater was no good for their script to make us guess who is F1

Michael? immediate chemistry at ep1, many screen time cocktails, 2 extra group date time set for talking (especially the failed cooking), the fun facts SHE did (not sasha not richie). She defended michael about the olympics, she use the same word BIG like michael, early interviews she directed to michael physique and keep calling him gorgeous and beautiful and humble and so many words

i have to admit that it is time of the season when dirty laundry comes out.... yesterday michael had a fling with a girl and sasha/michael had a fight (I recovered an interesting article on this that I will post after this)

it would be interesting to list the words she uses for each Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme