SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:tony, dave and davey are very chummy with sasha

kayne is chummy with both sasha and michael

just saying
Tony is closest to Michael and has been reiterated in his Nova interview.
Dave and Davey are closest to Sasha and stated by them both and personally said by them in FB group.
Kayne went on record saying he was closest to Kieren in the house.

it changes all the time with the interviews I swear! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by atem Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:16 pm

Without some caps from the FRC or LCD, a lot of this isn't telling me much.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:17 pm

aerina wrote:Well the decoy is working....

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 28 Screen17

It sure is. Richie was at 15% last week. That's a huge jump. I won't be surprised if he is F3.

hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:19 pm

^^ I am so glad that now those % are taken under consideration  KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 28 2498057887

michael had 31% yesterday

episode 6 is still fresh on everyone's mind and a lot of viewers watched it this week end and not live IMO (twitter comments)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:24 pm

^ Hardly taken into consideration since I posted that this jump likely means he is F3. I think it is rigged. They do this all the time. Sure Richie is the favorite like Heather was as well so that plays into it and if the favorite is also on top of leaderboard then it makes sense. It never makes sense if someone who is not a favorite is on top (like Emily was before she was booted).

Probably hyping Richie and then boom, he goes home at F3. Meh. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:33 pm

^^ Am I totally wrong that Snez was leading the last few episodes?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:34 pm

Another thing about the leaderboard: It is not based on single dates/episodes.

If it was based on single dates/episodes then Dave would have been on the top after his single date.
Sasha waaay on the top after his single date.
And Alex on top after his single date.

None of them were on top/ahead of the leaderboard after their single dates.
Sasha was tied with Michael and one would think that FIR and SD and First Kiss would get Sasha way in the lead. It still didn't.
So Richie's lead is not just based on his date alone.
Just like Michael's lead for so long is not based on his date since he hasn't had one.

It's more a case of being rigged and/or favorites by viewers.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:36 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Am I totally wrong that Snez was leading the last few episodes?
Yes she was. But only after viewer fave Heather left.
So I guess we will have to see once F3 or F2 are there.
Obviously if F2 don't include Richie it is a moot point and shows Richie is just Heather for this season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:39 pm

^^ and this is where I beg do differ.

I consider both extra time after group date as SD and most especially the cooking date. They had private hours to talk and for me it is essential versus a fun activity that can be done with any friend. The real interesting part of a  SD is the talking part and obviously it is pretty the same amount of time with both (extra GD time and Single date evening time). The activity creates a bond but not especially a "love" bond. Sasha was interesting because it created occasion for kisses but they did not. Richie never had this open door with the elders

.... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:47 pm

^^ Didn't you see all those stolen kisses when S&R were seniors.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:50 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Didn't you see all those stolen kisses when S&R were seniors.

fun part of the act. playing the role of a sweet old couple still in love
not chemistry in love kisses
since we saw no physical touches before that, for me, it was just an act when they were all dressed up as old people

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:50 pm

HEA wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^ Didn't you see all those stolen kisses when S&R were seniors.

fun part of the act. playing the role of a sweet old couple still in love
not chemistry in love kisses
since we saw no physical touches before that, for me, it was just an act when they were all dressed up as old people

that is how I saw it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme