SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:22 pm

Please let me share my comments on the above post:

sorry but not all think Michael is not F1 (pools support me that I am not the only one) as well as many mags and twitter and votes on pools outside this forum. he is a favorite to win in many places

She said she loves hair chest... if she picks michael, he has none. check list not complete here too ;)

how can she is leading him when he had his first single date at episode 6 only?

That is the nature of the beast, F2 and F3 even F4 because of the family will always be leading on.... that is what they sign up to... multiple men for one girl.

I always cringe when I hear perfect guy... for me it is synonym of perfect on paper.

It is okay to think differently. Smiley

ps: what video are we talking about please? can someone enlighten me? TY.

Back to top Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:48 pm

CMIIW, The poster referred to ALL not all meaning everyone.

Since ALL has guaranteed that Michael

I believe the poster meant Ritchie is being led on, not Michael.

Last point, the special date .. looking into how they would be 50 years on ..... has just shown that Sam really sees herself with Richie until the end.

If she did not choose him..I would say she is leading him on which I think she would never do as she has many times stressed that in the show and sending people home when she did not feel any special feeling for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:51 pm

thank you for the clarification.

can you tell me more about the video sam created?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Well this just convinced me that Richie is F3 as I expected. Not sure why TPTB bothered with the "love blossoming" for Richie and that being Sam F's theme. (Darn you TPTB).

Anyway... the poll on TV Week Logie page is between Michael and Sasha. The "pleasant surprise" Sam talks about only makes sense to me if Michael is in F2 and she chooses someone who is not pro-athlete past since she has dated that type before.

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 35 Tv_wee10
http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/
This just convinces me even more that Richie is the winner and he is being kept hidden.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:34 pm

I have to say that magazines and official media really dropped the ball this year with Bach and Bette Aussie.
Last year they had far more articles and Woman's Day did a great job with photoshoots for contestants, etc.
Not much at all this year around and OK mag had some for Bach Aussie but not much for Bette.
A bit disappointing that there hasn't been more official photoshoots, etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:mary, she was trying to help. There was a link right in my post. That's the link she was referring to, to click on.

Here is the link the first page, you will see all the polls I just created. F1 F2 and F3

Sometimes the link looks like this:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f146-b-ette-australia-season-1-sam-frost-female-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers

and sometimes we can name the link like this:

Sams Polls

:Bubba: Arriving to destination! Hugesmile
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:48 am

marysegap wrote:

awwww console cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:04 am

HEA wrote:
marysegap wrote:

What :shocked!:  Am I still going in the wrong direction? duh don't you worry, I got my GPS with me now!!

...............................................................  :scootin:   ........................................................................................................... :scootin:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ That's par for the course. Don't think anyone disputes that. They are all on TV for similar reasons, no better no worse. Some I like how they handle the fame, some not so much. But that is always subjective.

I personally have my faves but I don't get involved in them personally (meaning I don't comment on their SM, etc). To me they are just contestants on a TV show. Some I like, some I don't like but I leave it at that and use this forum to sleuth or in some cases be a fan of them from a distance here only.

I think that is what I like about this forum... it provides a distance between myself and the contestants. They are TV contestants to me and while I will follow them on SM, I know that in order for any contestant to interact with me they will have to search out themselves (google and then come to this forum) and find my comments/posts about them. If they do that, then that's on them. It's why I like that I can comment freely on contestants on this forum. It's never personal for me since it is not TO them even if it is about them. And "them" is not even their true selves anyway. Just a filtered edit/SM/Media one.

Well said @AAL. we are crazy and in love with the filtered personality of the contestants. We do not know for sure how they are in real life. I take this forum as a fun activity..which is useful for me in acquiring new skills such as sleuthing and analysing. I am really learning a lot from all the posts here.. To me this is a healthy distraction outside my personal life... at least I am not chatting to strange men on SM and having a virual affair. That was what i told my husband. Now he let me be as long as I am not 24/7 on the forum. I for one really admired AAL, at least you can get your other half to give his views. Mine...he said he has nothing better to say about people who go on TV to find love. :bigsigh:

I am really excited to know if I am right this time round. can't wait to watch the finale actually.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:03 am

marysegap wrote:
HEA wrote:
marysegap wrote:

What :shocked!:  Am I still going in the wrong direction? duh don't you worry, I got my GPS with me now!!

...............................................................  :scootin:   ........................................................................................................... :scootin:

cantstopl rofl right!!! turn right!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:08 am

As much as I want Richie to win, I still believe Sasha is F1
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I have to say that magazines and official media really dropped the ball this year with Bach and Bette Aussie.
Last year they had far more articles and Woman's Day did a great job with photoshoots for contestants, etc.
Not much at all this year around and OK mag had some for Bach Aussie but not much for Bette.
A bit disappointing that there hasn't been more official photoshoots, etc.

ITA, Tim's season also had a stunning video of the F3 that went with the photo shoot

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme