SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:37 am

Remember how in Sam Wood's Bach Aus the focus was really on Lana winning.... do you think the big focus on Sasha is a decoy??? One could be forgiven for thinking Sasha is getting the Lana edit imo.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:43 am

Rose ceremony order... (Sasha already has rose from SD) first Michael, next Richie and lastly Alex so no surprise Dave going home.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:44 am

Sunnyandhappy wrote:Remember how in Sam Wood's Bach Aus the focus was really on Lana winning.... do you think the big focus on Sasha is a decoy??? One could be forgiven for thinking Sasha is getting the Lana edit imo.

Exactly that is what I'm thinking too. Sasha is Lana all over again. It's too obvious and too soon. We haven't even saw the HTD and he is already saying he is falling for her?! It's going way too smooth and easy for him as F1.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:47 am

There appear to be no activities at HTD's so any s/caps left are clearly not from HTD's.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:48 am

in_denial wrote:It would appear that Sasha has this in the bag...but I am stubborn and I won't give up on Richie!

Haha I'm feeling you. party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 41 1377737533
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:50 am

natik wrote:
Sunnyandhappy wrote:Remember how in Sam Wood's Bach Aus the focus was really on Lana winning.... do you think the big focus on Sasha is a decoy??? One could be forgiven for thinking Sasha is getting the Lana edit imo.

Exactly that is what I'm thinking too. Sasha is Lana all over again. It's too obvious and too soon. We haven't even saw the HTD and he is already saying he is falling for her?! It's going way too smooth and easy for him as F1.

There are the screen caps where they both don't look that happy. Maybe something happens that changes things?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:52 am

in_denial wrote:
natik wrote:

There are the screen caps where they both don't look that happy. Maybe something happens that changes things?

You know they aways throw in the "doubt" to make it seem the obvious F1 wont win after all. I suspect this is the case with that screencap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:54 am

Yes, you are right...but who knows anymore?!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:56 am

Sunnyandhappy wrote:She took Richie for a private chat but they didn't show it... what the???? Boy is Dave annoyed.
in_denial wrote:Michael and Dave both looked pissed. I find it strange that Richie's chat with Sam wasn't shown.

I don't. They did the same exact thing with Heather at this point of the show pre-HTD.
Only difference is that, no intruders, Richie gets to F3.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:12 am

I'm still hanging on to the 1% if anyone wants to hang with me
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:20 am

Sundy wrote:I'm still hanging on to the 1% if anyone wants to hang with me
I'll hang with you.  bestbud!

If Richie is not F1 we can break our hearts together and then maybe next year mend them when Richie is Bachelor?

Praying

#TeamRichie no matter what! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:22 am

Thanks @AllAboutLove. I'm just not convinced yet.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme