SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:46 am

When did Sasha fall though? Its all very confusng and rushed to me. On date and suddenly he has fallen? I really am stumped tbh.

Back to top Go down

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:47 am

ElonM wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3272077/The-Bachelorette-2015-episode-recap-Sasha-Mielczarek-confesses-s-fallen-Sam-Frost.html

'You're all I want and here I am': Sasha Mielczarek confesses he's completely fallen for The Bachelorette Sam Frost after emotion-charged painting date  

In a candid confession, the construction worker admitted he's head over heels, saying: 'I knew you were an awesome person but I never thought you could fall for someone in this environment but it happens - yep, guilty.'

'But you're all I want and here I am,' he said during their heart to heart chat over strawberry and chocolate fondue.

'I would give up my world for one moment with him'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3272100/Sam-Frost-tears-talks-love-late-stepfather-Sasha-Mielczarek-kiss.html

After reading this article, it confirms to me that Sasha is F1.

Sam please let Richie go as F3. Thanks.

She was talking about her step-dad .."I would give up my world for one moment with him…."

'I was raised by stepdad since I was five, he was the most beautiful man on the planet... I would give up my world for one moment with him,' she said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3272077/The-Bachelorette-2015-episode-recap-Sasha-Mielczarek-confesses-s-fallen-Sam-Frost.html#ixzz3oXfHljtw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:49 am

It was love at first sight for Sam and Sasha. At least this is the vibes I'm getting.

Or rather it was lust at first sight.

Maybe its lust giggling

To be honest I really don't care for Sasha. :gotcha:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:49 am

ElonM wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3272077/The-Bachelorette-2015-episode-recap-Sasha-Mielczarek-confesses-s-fallen-Sam-Frost.html

'You're all I want and here I am': Sasha Mielczarek confesses he's completely fallen for The Bachelorette Sam Frost after emotion-charged painting date  

In a candid confession, the construction worker admitted he's head over heels, saying: 'I knew you were an awesome person but I never thought you could fall for someone in this environment but it happens - yep, guilty.'

'But you're all I want and here I am,' he said during their heart to heart chat over strawberry and chocolate fondue.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3272100/Sam-Frost-tears-talks-love-late-stepfather-Sasha-Mielczarek-kiss.html

The 26-year-old Bachelorette poured her heart out as she told construction manager Sasha she would trade anything for another moment with her stepfather who died of a stroke three years ago.

not sasha!!!

'I was raised by stepdad since I was five, he was the most beautiful man on the planet...

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:55 am

Sashs just doesn't seem genuine too me - he says all the right things, but I feel like he knows what to say to pull women in Rolling Eyes

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:56 am

ElonM wrote:It was love at first sight for Sam and Sasha. At least this is the vibes I'm getting.

Maybe its lust  giggling

To be honest I really don't care for Sasha.  :gotcha:

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 44 3806527698
I feel like I dont know him and he is only there because Sam is smitten. He doesnt even have to do anything which makes me scared for her long term.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:56 am

ElonM wrote:It was love at first sight for Sam and Sasha. At least this is the vibes I'm getting.

Maybe its lust  giggling

Definitely lust at first sight.
Their dates are all about being physically close and touching each other.

Sasha is not my cup of tea. I would pick Richie a million times over to infinity rather than Sasha.
But it seems that Sam went with her type and physical attraction night one and the only other guy interested she had him wait a month before he got a date and he couldn't catch up if he tried... and boy did Richie try!! If Sam had actually given Richie the first date? Who knows? But knowing Sam she likely is someone who has a type and physically attracted to that type and nothing would change that, no matter what she says after the fact and after filming. That dark horse she said that came out of nowhere? Well she already said in Jackie O interview that that was Richie.

Oh well... #TeamRichie still.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:02 am

Sam interview towards the middle... Richie for dessert LOL. Sam is so #TeamRichie

https://soundcloud.com/theheckle/the-heckle-podcast-ep3-14-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:06 am

HEA wrote:

The 26-year-old Bachelorette poured her heart out as she told construction manager Sasha she would trade anything for another moment with her stepfather who died of a stroke three years ago.

not sasha!!!

'I was raised by stepdad since I was five, he was the most beautiful man on the planet...

Thank goodness its not Sasha! Hugesmile There's is hope!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:11 am

see2love wrote:

Maybe its lust  giggling

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 44 3806527698
I feel like I dont know him and he is only there because Sam is smitten. He doesnt even have to do anything which makes me scared for her long term.

That's Sam all the way. :yes:
I've followed her for so long now it would shock me if she DIDN'T choose someone just like Sasha because that is her type... the person she will want more than he wants her and the person she will question whether he feels the same or wants her as much (her first date alluded to this). Sam has said over and over again her upbringing affected her choices in men. Who knows, Sasha may be truly in love and a wonderful guy but that environment can lend itself to seeing Sam as the only one and thus loyalty is to her b/c of it and so Sam would feel that she is being reciprocated all the way by the person she is most focused on. For her sake, if she chose Sasha I really hope it works out. Because like she said, she is fearful that her past choices all led to heartbreak. Hopefully she broke that pattern. But considering she chose her type night one, who knows. I can only wish her the best.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Maybe its lust  giggling

Definitely lust at first sight.
Their dates are all about being physically close and touching each other.

Sasha is not my cup of tea. I would pick Richie a million times over to infinity rather than Sasha.
But it seems that Sam went with her type and physical attraction night one and the only other guy interested she had him wait a month before he got a date and he couldn't catch up if he tried... and boy did Richie try!! If Sam had actually given Richie the first date? Who knows? But knowing Sam she likely is someone who has a type and physically attracted to that type and nothing would change that, no matter what she says after the fact and after filming. That dark horse she said that came out of nowhere? Well she already said in Jackie O interview that that was Richie.

Oh well... #TeamRichie still.

I realised that some bachelor/ettes normally pick their types even if they  try to convince people they are looking for a change.  Sam was in lust the moment she met Sasha. The other guys were just fillers in this process. I mean if I was Michael I would question my presence at this moment.  He's the possible F2 without a single date. Has this ever happened before?

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:15 am

aerina wrote:Sam interview towards the middle... Richie for dessert LOL. Sam is so #TeamRichie

https://soundcloud.com/theheckle/the-heckle-podcast-ep3-14-10-15
Sam really needs to stop with using Richie. I hope he is in on it otherwise....ouch.
She's been doing the Richie liking since before the show - even liking those pics of Richie.
I mean I have that 1% but maybe she is just supporting Richie in her own weird way?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme