SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RichieFortheWin - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Katiebelle it is a nice bubble for sure. What did you think of Richie's date? I could just imagine Art and Matilda doing that. It would be fantastic! haha

I absolutely loved it like very one else! And I could so totally see Art and Mattie doing it - they'd be hilarious as well. Out of all the guys he is the only one I see that could be the next Bachelor.

However, I do think that Richie might be a bit too easy going and amenable for Sam - as much as I like her I think she could walk all over him.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

RichieFortheWin - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:36 pm

I think Sam's issue is more that Richie is ruled by his mother and sister and she would feel like a third wheel.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:42 pm

She is such a yoyo supporter !

Work done for the day // Bring on the weekend. My #bacheloretteau low-down is on it's way to @famousweekly Facebook page! #Richieforthewin - See more at: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1091592102045275210_21250500
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:44 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Katiebelle it is a nice bubble for sure. What did you think of Richie's date? I could just imagine Art and Matilda doing that. It would be fantastic! haha

I absolutely loved it like very one else! And I could so totally see Art and Mattie doing it - they'd be hilarious as well. Out of all the guys he is the only one I see that could be the next Bachelor.

However, I do think that Richie might be a bit too easy going and amenable for Sam - as much as I like her I think she could walk all over him.
It would be fantastic to see Art and Mattie doing this!

I also agree that Richie is the only next-bachelor lead material. SM response as well as most media outlets tweeted he should be next bachelor, including Lisa (Sam's friend) that Richie should be next lead. I think it's his if he wants it and is still single (it won't surprise me if he is. He seems like he is holding out for someone special rather than just dating to date).

I also agree that Richie is too easy going for Sam and too shy I think. Not enough edge, imo, for Sam. I think Richie is like no one she has ever dated before - all her past boyfriends she had to chase and question if they actually liked her and none of them were loyal to her. I think Dave nailed it when he said Richie came back like a puppy just glowing from his date. He was definitely smitten with Sam but I think Sam wants a guy who is more take charge in the relationship.

I do think Richie will be devastated though since she told him he is perfect and initiated kissing him. It will be interesting to see what happens if/when he leaves. From that one podcast, it seems like lots of viewers/media expect a Heather-like exit for Richie with him being blindsided/heartbroken. :/

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:47 pm

ElonM wrote:She is such a yoyo supporter !

Work done for the day // Bring on the weekend. My #bacheloretteau low-down is on it's way to @famousweekly Facebook page! #Richieforthewin - See more at: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1091592102045275210_21250500
Wow. Are we positive that Sasha is F1?
haha.. really though, I think this is a race between Sasha and Richie and it will be played out that way in media and the show.

Then again... maybe she knows Sasha is F1 and is betting on Richie so he gets next lead?
And Lisa's boyfriend following Richie too.
Fitzy is still on Richie's team too and Dan (Dan and Maz) is also saying Richie FTW.
Hmmm... Conspiracy, conspiracy!

Sam's brother... help us out... do you know if you met Richie or not? haha
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:52 pm

I really think Sam was projecting every guy who had ever hurt her onto Davey. He may transform into a good husband when he is ready. Davey could have been the guy that upset Sam and she had to take some time off to take stock not because of Davey but because of the feelings and insecurities he evoked in her. This on top of Richie showing her what she can have. I think we are going to see a very determined Sam on that date with Sasha - I think he will be grilled.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:02 pm

If Sasha is F1, I am surprise that Sam was able to hold it together last night with Wippa. She would have known that this story was coming out. Also it feels like deja vu. When the story with Snez come out, didn't Sam watch the show with the reporters then too.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Poor guy. I guess this is what comes with being on TV. Sounds a lot like Snez and her ex with all this family business being drudged up.
Horrible, imo.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Sasha Mielczarek pressured me to have an abortion at 18': Girlfriend of Bachelorette favourite's brother says she was bullied into aborting her unborn baby by reality star

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3262806/Sasha-Mielczarek-pressured-abortion-18-Girlfriend-Bachelorette-favourite-s-brother-says-bullied-aborting-unborn-baby-reality-star.html#ixzz3o1pO4CAF

[/quote

Read the whole thing...  no no]  Why would this girl go now in the media to ventilate her personal problems with Sasha's stepbrother? What is her interest there... did she sale the note?...The fact that she does uses this information for ( either money, notoriety or vengeance ), it's the same, and it only shows that she is not the most reasonable and smart teenager and mother!  Anyway, we really don't know what kind of girl she is, ( Makes me wonder why is the family denying  the little girl ) Maybe they do have real reasons.  Anyways, I can not judge if I don't have ALL the true facts no no
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:43 pm

The link is no longer there no hmmm
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:44 pm

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Elimination-Interview-Davey-Lloyd-Bachelorette-Australia-38717509#opening-slide

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:49 pm

ElonM wrote:The link is no longer there no hmmm
What link? To the video Lisa did? It's still there working
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme