SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionblogger - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:18 pm

chrisstrandburg Sorry but I gotta get sappy for a sec. This has been the coolest year of my life. Thank you to each person reading this for being a part of the #AmazingJourney with me, from the cupcake to the cliff. I'm grateful for all your support and kind comments. Tomorrow I'm going to be on @thedoctorstv, which is truly a dream come true for me. That HS freshman or new student dentist never could have foreseen where the road would take him. If you want proof that you can reach your #goals and dreams, check out my episode tomorrow. You can achieve anything you want with a little blood, sweat, and of course, tears... (Check local listings. Link in bio ) 19min
fashionblogger - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 2 11349312_885848128166653_1009194595_n
http://websta.me/p/1104613122884420382_257374271
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

fashionblogger - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Now there's a humble truly grateful guy! yes Dr Chris! From analyzing shoes in NYC to The Doctors! This is a great example of taking advantage of opportunities, in a good way!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:19 pm

^^ Everyone loves Cupcake!  :dancingcupcake:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:26 pm

It was only matter a time before the Dr. made his way to that show. He's so excited and that's a welcome sight to see.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:28 pm

Go Dr. Chris. I always thought this was your destiny the minute you were part of this show. Looks like nice guys do finish first yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:54 pm

^^It was Doc Chris' destiny, his college mentor was Dr. Bill Dorfman from Extreme Makeover and The Doctors.  Chris deserves the best, he has earned it.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:56 pm

Awww - so happy for Chris. His charisma will shine on TV.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:01 pm

Thanks for the info MD! I didn't know that.

P.S Love your avi, glad she's back!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:19 pm

Doc Chris was a success today on The Doctors. He wasn't on very long and they talked about The Bachelor and him more than they did dental issues.    He was charming as usual and the ladies loved him and flirted with him. Said he was dating around and very happy that he did TB. Sounds like he is in a good place in his life.   yes

In a later segment he was asked what would his reaction be if his female partner wanted to use Cannabis based products on her privates before activity and he said sure, all in the name of science.  Wasn't shy at all about his answer.   giggling

He also said that Shawn and Kait were moving to Nashville.  This was pre-taped so I assume "the move" has already happened.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:31 pm

Wow! Good for Dr. Cupcake. He was bound for bigger and better things.

He's a real doll. Some lucky lady will be snapping him up very very soon (if he lets her)!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:07 pm

Aww I missed it. Thanks for the recap, MinDiva! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:39 pm

Doc Cupcake on The Doctors today.

http://www.thedoctorstv.com/videos/the-bachelorette-star-chris-cupcake-dishes-up-fresh-gossip

[flash(500,500)][/flash]
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+33
california90
Newto
loveactually9
soccermom333
Alanna