SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photographer - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:26 pm

^^I am curious what Cupcake is up to getting involved with Elite Modelling - Miami  . . . is he planning a TV career?  You should see all that Miami Hotness he is joining up with!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

photographer - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:39 pm

:fanningfan from those photos. Chris is such a case of the personality changing the way he looked to me. Prior to the season I didn't find his pics on here attracted me at all and he didn't stand out to me. But after getting to "know" him from the show I find him such a great looking, hot guy who seems like such a great catch. I'd love to see him on tv again with more time given to his awesome personality and humor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:21 am

In the B&W photo it almost looks as if there is some photoshop happening. His face looks too smooth if that makes sense.

The more I see of him and get to know his personality, the more handsome he becomes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:54 pm

I have always thought he was very attractive in pictures and he seemed like a great guy on the show, but watching him I also felt there was something a little feminine about him. Did anyone else get that same vibe?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:57 pm

Nothing feminine about him through my eyes.  photographer - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 5 1f4aa  photographer - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 5 1f1ed  photographer - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 5 1f1f4  photographer - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 5 1f1f9

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:37 pm

^^I think Cupcake has two different personalities, his serious/sweet/fragile side and his shirtless, hot body, look-at-me side.  I know he is very strong in faith and wondered if he has very strong morals and could still be a virgin.  Embarassed :shocked!:

There are definitely some ladies that would like to help him out I am sure.   Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:58 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^I think Cupcake has two different personalities, his serious/sweet/fragile side and his shirtless, hot body, look-at-me side.  I know he is very strong in faith and wondered if he has very strong morals and could still be a virgin.  Embarassed :shocked!:

There are definitely some ladies that would like to help him out I am sure.   Hugesmile
Ya definately. #coughmecough
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:43 pm

Kaitlyn's season was filled with men who looked good in a suit. Not surprised to hear that another contestant has been snatched up by a modeling agency.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:24 am

CHRIS #ronreaganphotography #ronreagan @chrisstrandburg @theblockagency @elite_miami_men #godsendmodels #actor #model #dentist #sayahh #bachelor #nashville #face #fashion #photographer #miami by @ronreaganphotography
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:06 pm

This man is so hot and not feminine to me at all. I do think he was one of the more sensitive and sweet men on Kaitlyn's season, but that doesn't equate feminine to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:53 am

^JMO but for me, a man who is sensitive, not afraid to show emotion, is MORE masculine than the stereotypical "Macho"man.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:12 am

Chris reminds me of Drew from Des' season in a way. Neither would have normally been my type because I don't really go for what I consider "pretty boy" looks but both are the sweetest & nicest guys and I just fell for them on their shows.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+33
california90
Newto
loveactually9
soccermom333
Alanna