SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 15 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:13 pm

see2love wrote:^^^
IA.. And they boys all seem happy now so life is good!

YES!! In fact I didn't hear of anyone committing suicide! teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 2498057887  And they seem to be all out there fooling around and enjoying their new popularity!! :yes:

( SOME OF THEM in fact, might have found in true what they were looking for and wanting!  Hugesmile )
I'm pretty sure some went there with a double purpose and not only for the chance of falling in love with Sam. handwave
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Quane Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:38 pm

HEA wrote:... IMHO

it means that she is truly into him.
That he is the final guy, maybe not
I definitely saw more nervousness to meet sasha's family and it is always a sign that the lead want to impress and be accepted long term.

so... no matter what, I keep an open mind that there is slight chance that michael is the one but I have to admit that his hometown date looked very much a F2 edit to me... sadly.

Oh well... another week and then I can move on. 4 months passed and I am sure the F2 crossed the raw line to a more serene path.

so again... IMO... because it is all about personal opinion, I am prepared to see michael F2 ONLY because of what I saw at hometown, nothing else. Fantasy date will solidify one way or another.

But I saw the sad raw emotion in sam ITM about making a decision and she had another 3 guys to meet and it does not bode well for michael. I would have hoped she did not pick michael if it was to dump him but it is what it is.

#teammichael no matter what.

@HEA just curious, what signs did you see to determine an edit is F2 as in the cse3 of Michael.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:46 pm

I changed my mind since I wrote that hehehe

I watched again each hometown and just like the first kiss, I truly see Michael as F1 again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:18 pm

here is why I think michael is F1
No matter what happens behind the scene, the producers show us a story, a scripted version. They spend hours and hours and they have tons of materials to choose from. So for me the version I see on my TV is the one they choose us to watch.
What was really said or done outside of what we see is something they deliberated erased from the viewers.
The show is a dating show with a mandatory love at the end. If not, then they would loose half of their viewers.

HTD are always very revealing because it is there that we know who the lead is the most comfortable with. Fantasy dates too. BUT and BIG BUT. It happened many times that the lead was loving the top 2 but was in love with only 1. There is a huge difference between I love you and I am in love with you.
And this is where it is confusing because what we see can be completely seen differently depending which guy we like the most.

So at this point, I will rely on what the producers decided to show me because they have a story to tell (Prince/princess/dragon?). Again, I have no doubt she loved all 3 of them dearly but only 1 she feel in love.

so here is the goodbyes video of all 3... remember this is what the producers decided to show us...

after that, tell me, with an open mind, which guy has the F1 F2 and F3 edit?

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:40 pm

Recent radio interview with SAM .....could be interesting... :yes:

http://omnyapp.com/shows/dan-and-maz/7-21-am-sam-frost-2
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:09 pm

HEA wrote:here is why I think michael is F1
No matter what happens behind the scene, the producers show us a story, a scripted version. They spend hours and hours and they have tons of materials to choose from. So for me the version I see on my TV is the one they choose us to watch.
What was really said or done outside of what we see is something they deliberated erased from the viewers.
The show is a dating show with a mandatory love at the end. If not, then they would loose half of their viewers.

HTD are always very revealing because it is there that we know who the lead is the most comfortable with. Fantasy dates too. BUT and BIG BUT. It happened many times that the lead was loving the top 2 but was in love with only 1. There is a huge difference between I love you and I am in love with you.
And this is where it is confusing because what we see can be completely seen differently depending which guy we like the most.

So at this point, I will rely on what the producers decided to show me because they have a story to tell (Prince/princess/dragon?). Again, I have no doubt she loved all 3 of them dearly but only 1 she feel in love.

so here is the goodbyes video of all 3... remember this is what the producers decided to show us...

after that, tell me, with an open mind, which guy has the F1 F2 and F3 edit?

Notice she forgot her jacket and she holds her sweater because she is probably COLD.... but doesn't go back for it. So maybe it was left inside because she was planning to go back for more time with Sasha.  And the cameras crew wanted to be done with the shooting...and go home? teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 1710264613 Hugesmile
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:11 pm

@marysegap....your boy Sash has it in the bag IMO regardless of what Sam is saying in the media rounds. I personally like all the F4's & now F3's & hopefully it works out for Sammy & her F1, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:14 pm

marysegap wrote:Recent radio interview with SAM .....could be interesting... :yes:

http://omnyapp.com/shows/dan-and-maz/7-21-am-sam-frost-2
teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 3806527698
Love Dan! He just tells it like it is!! :yes:
Dan saying he is Team Richie but Sasha has it in the bag. Yes. 100%.
Dan is so anti-Michael (as is Fitzy and Wippa) and a "real estate agent". laugh out loud. Enough said.
It's not a reflection on any of these guys as real people (they're all "good" guys).
It's just funny because "Sammy would never date a real estate agent" -- Her family wouldn't let her, Dan wouldn't let her, Fitzy&Wippa would let her and sure as heck the producers wouldn't let her cantstopl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:17 pm

When I think about it is really funny:
Richie/F3 = from Perth
Michael/F2 = real estate agent
Sasha/F1 = none of the above

After the "opposite of Blake" redemptive love story for Sam, no wonder they drag the real estate agent to F2 and make sure to "turn" the edit of Richie only when in Perth. Too funny! giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:32 pm

It is true that real estate agents have kind of a similar fame as car dealers! Suspect Rolling Eyes

But... we can not judge them all because of some. Michael might be sincere and have really put his feelings into it!  We heard he did fill an application for the bachelor before... so he was into the idea of being on the show before Sam, but maybe he really felt in love with Sam. Hard to say how intense are their feelings! hmmm  But if I can read people ( which sometimes I FAIL BADLY Embarressed! ) then I would say  I believe Michael is not faking.

hi
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:43 pm

I am not judging them, I am just stating that how one is perceived goes a loooong way no matter whether there is zero truth to it or not.

This is the case and will always be the case, fair or unfair it doesn't make a difference.

And I know because I have had favorites who were hated by people and media. And I don't use the term "hated" loosely either... not when people are hoping that person kills themselves or dies and comments to the contestant that they hope they kill themselves or die (which Michael has not gotten at all so he is sitting real pretty, IMO :Nod: ).

In the end I use my own brain for people and my own personal preferences certainly come into play. Nick was perceived as the worst thing since non-sliced bread (which I prefer) but that never stopped me from liking him, villain-edit, hated by media, etc. So it really doesn't matter to me how they "edit" or what occupation one has, or whether people are on his team or not or not a viewer favorite.

However, perception of contestants DOES impact viewers, especially when these things are tied to Blake the Snake for a Sam Frost redemptive love story. That's what is happening now, IMO.

It happens every season, every show, the edits and media coverage play a huge role in manipulating audiences to think one way over another. Any gossip about a contestant that seems true (or can be somehow related to something else about that person) is then run off and taken as fact and vitriol commences (Becca is getting that currently for Ben H's season).

It is what it is.

None of us know these people... so really, none of the love or dislike should be taken to heart - not even for "favorites" or "villains" and not by viewers, posters, or even the contestants themselves.

It would be silly, IMO, to take it to heart when it is not a reflection of reality at all. For me personally, I never take any of it to heart... if someone dislikes Nick or dislikes Richie it doesn't bother me one way or the other, even though one was painted a villain and the other is a favorite I still am basing what I like based on myself.

It's all good! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:57 pm

I did find sometime ago a couple of photos of Richie doing some modeling...and also noticed on episode 1,( David the SUPER model stupid  ) talking to Richie and asking him if he had ever done any modeling, but the editing cut just before Richie got to answer him. So I guess they didn't want to show that side of Richie.. question

But we can not judge Richie's intentions coming in the show because of those photos. Can we? :gotcha:  no no

Most likely Richie's fans have seen them...

http://www.emergentmagazine.com.au/fashionhaus/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/AM04Web.jpg

https://meijinguyenblogdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/meiji_nguyen_rich.jpg?w=552&h=414

IN FACT.. I sometimes wonder what motivated Sasha to come into the show!. question  He doesn't seem to me like the kind but...he is there! Rolling Eyes
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+49
Noclue
Flawless
bronniegrace
Kashathediva
djogbenyuie
computerms
pkk
minnie_
allyice
solaroo
Dirty Street Pie