SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 37 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:30 am

I want to have dinner at the aquarium! Looks awesome.

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:30 am

She seems to need reassurance from the guys
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:31 am

Michael Si so trying to hard. He's really talking the talk. Sam wants to know where she fits into his life

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:31 am

Oh she has doubts about how she would fit in. Michael is being quite nice
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:32 am

I am warming to Michael again - whatever he is doing, it is working!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:33 am

Michael has said the 'L' word. Another kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:33 am

She says she knows those moments with him. Kiss queue romantic music
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:34 am

She doesn't seem to me to be as relaxed with Michael as she is with asana but jmo

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:35 am

Poor Richie - only one that didn't get a kiss at the end of the date. Not long til I am a blubbering mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:37 am

I have been #teamrichie all along but given how open Sasha and Michael were on their dares and how Richie was so guarded and careful with his emotions I can understand why she let him go. I wish Ricie had been able to find a way but he's obviously still very hurt by past broken heart that he is too fragile and scared right now. I get that. I just wish for him it was different. Sam is right he is a beautiful soul

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:38 am

Yes, he really struggled. Was so nervous as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:39 am

Richie wearing the dreaded black suit...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+49
Noclue
Flawless
bronniegrace
Kashathediva
djogbenyuie
computerms
pkk
minnie_
allyice
solaroo
Dirty Street Pie