SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 40 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:55 am

Thanks to y'all for the recap. It seems like a very emotional RC. Great things in stock for Richie for sure IMO. And I agree that his story arch will be "ready to open up" based on what was posted already. Richie has the 2016 bachie on lock down, only question is if he will do it, time will tell. I wish Richie baby the absolute best, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:08 am

I skipped most of the episode... watched Sam and Richie's date and already was tearing up.

The way they were just being so playful in the snow... *sigh*

I've never seen a girl get so upset about a guy she is sending home while giving her F2 a rose.

She was more focused on Richie than she was on anyone else.

In a way, I think it took Richie out of his own shock (in that moment) and made him more concerned about Sam.

Like I knew he would, Richie had nothing but the kindest words to say to Sam when he left.

But that moment he walked away and looked back with his hands to his face? Devastating.

He was heartbroken.

He couldn't even talk in the limo!

And Richie slipped up in VO in the limo when he said "I wish I had that chance to show Sam I can really love her - a girl - and treat her like an absolute princess".

This guy was heartbroken. sad

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:16 am

I didnt think I was going to cry because I knew the outcome but I'm a bloody mess right now! Upset Upset

Sobbed even more when Richie turned back to look at her for the last time. Heartbreaking.

I just... no words.

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:20 am

Man, the look on Richie's face before she even gave out one rose! So adorable. And he was so classy right to the end. I'd take Richie and all his awkwardness over Michael and his cheese-ball lines any day.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:25 am

I wish Richie was the winner and won Sam's heart. I can just picture him smiling so wide hugging Sam when she says yes to him. Aw Richie
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:33 am

Richie walking away and turning back in shock with hands to his face.

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 40 Svzax
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteAU/status/656768558467158016
:tissuebox

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:33 am

I don't care if Richie would do TB, all I care is, he still has faith in love and willing to open up. I wish to see him fall I'm love with an amazing girl, bachie or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by allyice Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:41 am

what an emotional episode! sad to see richie go sad

~The Bachelor and Bachelorette Australian Fans group on facebook~
https://www.facebook.com/groups/thebacheloraustraliafans
allyice
allyice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:43 am

Has anyone checked facebook? Top comments are all about Richie.
Talk about some backlash... even with Sam crying.
I didn't think it would be this bad especially since it was expected Richie would leave.
And viewers wanting Richie for next lead/Bachelor or to marry him.
For a first season of Bette, this is Ben H levels for Aussies.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:45 am

Why do I get so emotional with the AU bach/bachettes? Did not watch already I'm feeling it for Richie.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by allyice Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:47 am

I'm really slow so I didn't expect him to leave, laugh out loud. But I could see it could have gone any way. I think he'd make a great Bachelor

~The Bachelor and Bachelorette Australian Fans group on facebook~
allyice
allyice

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Richie walking away and turning back in shock with hands to his face.

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 40 Svzax
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteAU/status/656768558467158016
:tissuebox

Heart breaks for him.

Richie, you can and will do so much better than Sam. You deserve someone who recognizes all you have to offer.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+49
Noclue
Flawless
bronniegrace
Kashathediva
djogbenyuie
computerms
pkk
minnie_
allyice
solaroo
Dirty Street Pie