SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

livewithpurpose - Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:28 am

I don't have a favourite at all. Really don't mind who Ben picks for his F1. Lauren H seemed sweet but it doesn't bother me if she isn't with Ben. It's the leads choice at the end of the day (manipulated by TPTB or not still their choice).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

livewithpurpose - Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:34 am

albean99 wrote:I don't think that's the same thing here, nd. These are are pre-season favorites and we haven't seen them with Ben yet let alone on the show. IA that it's just fun at this point and doubt that anyone's too worked up over it. I'm more disappointed that Lauren & Olivia going home now means they're unlikely to be contenders for the next lead imo.

Well I have definitely seen more than just a couple of posts where folks are shocked or surprised that their pick has been eliminated So I mentioned it. So I used the words "caught up".

It is just surprising to me that anyone can pick (actually anything) based on a very very brief "CV" and a few photographs and then be disappointed, surprised, shocked and yes in a few cases, say that they think they have lost interest in the season.

IMO that is Rolling Eyes and even stupid. But that is JMO. Carry on ...............

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:54 am

Yeah, Lauren H was my preseason pick for him but if it's not there it's not there. Most of our opinions will change once we see them on screen. I'm betting there was no chemistry or attraction there, which is something he can't fake no matter how great she is on paper.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't think that's the same thing here, nd. These are are pre-season favorites and we haven't seen them with Ben yet let alone on the show. IA that it's just fun at this point and doubt that anyone's too worked up over it. I'm more disappointed that Lauren & Olivia going home now means they're unlikely to be contenders for the next lead imo.

Well I have definitely seen more than just a couple of posts where folks are shocked or surprised that their pick has been eliminated So I mentioned it. So I used the words "caught up".

It is just surprising to me that anyone can pick (actually anything) based on a very very brief "CV" and a few photographs and then be disappointed, surprised, shocked and yes in a few cases, say that they think they have lost interest in the season.

IMO that is Rolling Eyes and even stupid. But that is JMO. Carry on ...............
Yeah, I get it. I am trying to remember if I ever had a preseason pick. I don't think so.  livewithpurpose - Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 2498057887 Maybe a few preseasons snark picks.  :Nod:
The hair colored thing really threw me. I keep waiting for someone to have wild hair or no hair.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:16 pm

No hair !
cantstopl

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:20 pm

It could be for health reasons is where my head was. You never know. One season we had the Mask. TPTB are looking for different.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:57 pm

I like the fact that Lauren is a teacher. But I wonder how a young school teacher ever was able to get so much time off to do the show? That would be very difficult for even an experienced teacher to pull off. Given his charity work, I could definitely see Ben being attracted to someone in the helping professions.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:41 pm

I like her, because she comes off as a very warm person and most of all isn't they type to take selfies of herself all day!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

livewithpurpose - Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Lauren Himle has resigned from the school

Post by jacktox1 Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:36 pm

Lauren Himle has resigned from Novi Woods Elementary school.
School has now hired a replacement teacher.
How do I know? My daughter goes to Novi Woods ;-)

jacktox1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:47 pm

jacktox1 wrote:Lauren Himle has resigned from Novi Woods Elementary school.
School has now hired a replacement teacher.
How do I know? My daughter goes to Novi Woods ;-)

Maybe she is going to gun for the Bette gig. I think there will be a lot of the girls gunning for it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:50 pm

Welcome Jacktox1. Thank you for sharing and hope you enjoy your time here. Welcome1

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Yeah, I get it. I am trying to remember if I ever had a preseason pick. I don't think so.  livewithpurpose - Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 2498057887 Maybe a few preseasons snark picks.  :Nod:
The hair colored thing really threw me. I keep waiting for someone to have wild hair or no hair.

I got sucked into Jef Holm pre-season, learned to not fall too quick since then. Also have learned that what I loved on screen isn't always real. Becca and Kaitlyn taught me that last bachelor.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+29
whateva
bluwavz
stuckinsc
jacktox1
Amethyst