SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

20 - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:14 pm

I'd like to be clear, there is absolutely no way anyone is allowed to post anything from anyone's SM account that is private. That includes, paraphrasing, recapping or mentioning it came from a private account.

Asking someone to PM you on the open forum is against the rules. If you want to pm someone go ahead, I don't want to read arrangements being made to pm each other.

Going forward these types of posts will simply be deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

20 - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:16 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
atem wrote:
AmyB wrote:If Ben and Lauren end up together, they'll be the most attractive couple in the entire franchise. (IMO)

I guess, but that frankly doesn't mean much to me.  Plus, the other two blondes left look pretty much like her and would make an attractive couple.

He would make an attractive couple with any of the F4. And, I actually think that Amanda/Lauren look a lot alike and Becca/Joelle look a lot like. And, Caila seems to be there by default, unfortunately, so Ben seems to have two types of looks he goes for.

I know looks are subjective, but Lauren doesn't really stand out to me from most of the other young blondes in the franchise. I would put Ben/Lauren about the same attractiveness level as Jesse/Jessica, Josh/Andi, and Roberto/Ali. But, it's all subjective!
I don't know Jessie and Jessica. But Andi/Josh? And Roberto/Ali?! Really?? That's interesting. I think Josh is cute, but his teeth kind of scare me. And Andi is pretty, but not gorgeous by any means imo. I think Roberto is good looking, but he's not my type of Latin man. And Ali, I always found to be a plain Jane. She's cute, and that's it. Different strokes indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:34 pm

california90 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
atem wrote:

I guess, but that frankly doesn't mean much to me.  Plus, the other two blondes left look pretty much like her and would make an attractive couple.

He would make an attractive couple with any of the F4. And, I actually think that Amanda/Lauren look a lot alike and Becca/Joelle look a lot like. And, Caila seems to be there by default, unfortunately, so Ben seems to have two types of looks he goes for.

I know looks are subjective, but Lauren doesn't really stand out to me from most of the other young blondes in the franchise. I would put Ben/Lauren about the same attractiveness level as Jesse/Jessica, Josh/Andi, and Roberto/Ali. But, it's all subjective!

Dude, totally thought the same thing about Amanda/Lauren. Like when people can't tell "Asians" apart, this is me not being able to tell "White girls" apart. And Becca/Jojo are similar I think in style and a little bit in looks too. Caila is odd person out, but she's also half asian so she'll naturally look unique.
The thing is though, Amanda has brown eyes being a blonde. And Lauren is a tall blonde. When ever I can't tell white girls apart, it's the short blonde haired blue eyed girls..  20 - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:37 pm

Ben actually said he only ever dated brunettes. Which makes it even more funny how he only had blondes in the last few episodes. But, he did say his celeb crush is Blake Lively, a tall blonde. So, who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:39 pm

One more time, and the last time. I do not want to see anyone on the forum making arrangements to PM anyone. Simply pm them without making a grand announcement.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:45 pm

Lauren is a pretty girl, but by no means naturally blonde (those roots). I like her, of all the girls left and I hope her and Ben are the next Tanner and Jade (who I love, adores). I thought Olivia was gorgeous though. Lauren is more "normal" natural looking to me. I am curious to know what happened with Olivia....

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:50 pm

eversotrue wrote:
california90 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

Dude, totally thought the same thing about Amanda/Lauren. Like when people can't tell "Asians" apart, this is me not being able to tell "White girls" apart. And Becca/Jojo are similar I think in style and a little bit in looks too. Caila is odd person out, but she's also half asian so she'll naturally look unique.
The thing is though, Amanda has brown eyes being a blonde. And Lauren is a tall blonde. When ever I can't tell white girls apart, it's the short blonde haired blue eyed girls..  20 - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698

LOL, clearly, I need help. I also have trouble recognizing people's height in far away photos unless they are ginormous. HA.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:53 pm

Nice tall girl for a tall man. He's hit the jackpot if she is what he wants. She has a kindness about her which is hopefully the way she really is on this edited show.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:54 pm

Man, I must be the odd one because I don't think the remaining girls look that much alike. Sure there are two blondes but they are different heights and different colored blondes. Even JoJo and Becca don't look that much alike to me other than have similar hair.

I think all the remaining girls are pretty and Ben's handsomeness goes without saying but I don't think I can put any combination at the top of the attractive list from this franchise. JMO

20 - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 87b72b10 20 - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 86669110 20 - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:56 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:Lauren is a pretty girl, but by no means naturally blonde (those roots).  I like her, of all the girls left and I hope her and Ben are the next Tanner and Jade (who I love, adores). I thought Olivia was gorgeous though. Lauren is more "normal" natural looking to me. I am curious to know what happened with Olivia....

Looks are really so subjective. Like, it blows my mind that Roberto, who I feel was one of the the handsomest man in this franchise, isn't someone's type. But, it's good that we all have different tastes and opinions! Life would be so boring otherwise.

I agree about Olivia being more stand-out gorgeous, whereas Lauren has more of the girl-next-door thing going on. I thought Jen Saviano, Joelle, and Olivia were the most attractive personally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:58 pm

umngirl wrote:Man, I must be the odd one because I don't think the remaining girls look that much alike. Sure there are two blondes but they are different heights and different colored blondes. Even JoJo and Becca don't look that much alike to me other than have similar hair.

I think all the remaining girls are pretty and Ben's handsomeness goes without saying but I don't think I can put any combination at the top of the attractive list from this franchise. JMO
I don't think they look anything alike either. They just have light hair (minus Caila.)

I don't think the remaining girls are more gorgeous than other girls in the franchise, just that Ben and Lauren would be the most striking couple in the franschise. They kind of look like your typical Hollywood couple. Ha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:01 am

loveactually9 wrote:Keep in mind that we have only seen pictures of these girls. Seeing them in motion and hearing them talk may make them all the more or less attractive
Amen! So flipping true! It's like Joelle, she's a very pretty girl...but I did NOT expect her to sound the way she does.. At all. Plus people look better in motion vs. in pictures and vice versa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal