SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:45 pm

loveactually9 wrote:I think the other girls are aware by now, or at least the few that are very quick to follow other girls as soon as they activate their SM again (such as Jen S). This will be an interesting season..
But how did Jen S find the IG's in the first place? And weren't most of them just on private? Lauren's was completely deactivated. You couldnt find it if you searched for it. Like I said, all the other girls followed each other like a tag team. It would of been easier to find them on that alone.

Back to top Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:46 pm

At least some if not most of them were deactivated.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:47 pm

Once Amanda followed her, it would be really easy to find her. Plus, if the girls were close they would have likely exchanged phone numbers/e-mail/SM information anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:47 pm

And Amanda's friends followed Lauren so if they were able to find her I think the other girls would've seen her in their notifications as well

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:48 pm

That's true, Ben DID say getting into a relationship with a girl that didn't get along with the other girls was a bad call. And if Lauren was sooo disliked, I'm sure the girls complained to him. Ben was liked by EVERYONE on his season. He's have to be aware of that sort of stuff. Unless, he REALLY was blind about it all.

But seriously, would he really have both Caila and Lauren in his F2 if people didn't like them all that much..??

Last edited by eversotrue on Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:51 pm

Ben F, Chris S, JP were all very well liked by the guys on their season too. It's just too soon to really know how Ben handles a difficult, unique situation like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:52 pm

Oh, right...I forgot about notifications. Hmm. This is weird. Maybe they were not happy about the attention she received and she wasn't happy about them possibly being snarky about it. Not even the girls who went home fairly early follow her. If she was a mean girl, I can't imagine that she would of showed it right away and again, that Ben would have even kept her for soo long. Again, this is strange. I need the episode by epsiode spoilers ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:08 pm

It could be that Amanda was her "best friend" on the show and she reached out to her once back. Otherwise, she may just not have chosen to go right onto SM in a big way, having JUST returned (yesterday) from her adventures AND having to figure out life. Unless the others have just been waiting for her to be back on SM so they could follow her, they may not really know that she's reactivated her account- and will find out when Lauren chooses to reach out to them- maybe after she's unpacked her bags, kissed her parents (and the dog), called her best friends.... phoned Ben.... I just think, even though she's a millennial and therefore attached to her phone, maybe she's had more to do than follow her new friends on SM.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:09 pm

That doesn't explain why the girls wouldn't follow her though.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:15 pm

Unless they're not aware she's on SM. They would have to be watching for her to activate.. I don't think they could have followed her before she activated yesterday.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:19 pm

I don't know...Amanda is following her, who all the other girls follow, so she's very easy to find. They've all been active on SM, so I feel pretty certain they know she's activated her account and how to find her. Not a big deal and I still think it's too early for this to mean anything, but I don't think you can dismiss it by saying they don't know how to find her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:25 pm

idk when i type up her name it doesn't show up. the only way I was able to follow her on IG was to do it on my computer. Unless they were on when Amanda followed her, it make not show up on their notification feed. I am just saying it's too soon to say anything about this.

I guess we will know tomorrow.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal