SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Al Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:21 am

I think the concern was a little premature. Jen Saviano followed her too.

Al

Back to top Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:23 am

BlackHalo wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think it will be interesting to see if Lauren and Caila follow each other - so far they aren't following each other.
Lauren is following the other F5 (Becca, Amanda, and Jojo but not Caila).
Yeah. Nick and Shawn didn't follow each other the whole season and we saw how that turned out.

Now watch Caila and Lauren follow each other tomorrow.
Haha. Yeah I don't know... Caila has followed pretty much all the girls except Lauren. Will see.
Then again, Whit and Becca followed each other as F1/F2 and were able to be grownups and there for one another so it can be done.
Following doesn't necessarily mean anything specifically though, sometimes people follow each other out of curiosity or for their image (so followers can think of them a certain way).
Plus, they were all on the same show so there's that too. I think it will be fine either way, though.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:13 am

I mean it's all but written on the wall but even some Higgins family members are following her on IG laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:29 am

^^ I guess the Higgins family don't think she is a mean girl. Hugesmile

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:28 pm

It'll be fun to see if someone still manages to make a case for Caila being F1 once the show airs. Probably.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:52 pm

She does seem like such an LA girl, I wonder if she'd leave that for Colorado? Or wherever Ben lives?

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:03 pm

bleuberry wrote:She does seem like such an LA girl, I wonder if she'd leave that for Colorado? Or wherever Ben lives?
Yeah. When I first saw insta photos of her I didn't see her and Ben together at all. 

But she's a basketball fan and she likes country music so they already have things in common. If Ben is really in love with her I think he'd make the sacrifice and move but she's a flight attendant so I'm not sure how all that works in terms of how much she is actually at home?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:08 pm

I think Ben said he's not really tied down to Denver and would be willing to move. He owns a house and has a good job, so he might not want to but at least the possibility is there.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:28 pm

Also isn't she finishing up a degree or am I confusing her with someone else? I think flight attendant isn't her lifelong dream career and could likely easily do something else if Ben wanted to stay in Colorado or even if he moved to LA but they didn't like to be apart so often or if they both wanted to live somewhere else.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:33 pm

mindless wrote:It'll be fun to see if someone still manages to make a case for Caila being F1 once the show airs. Probably.
crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698 Not even a snapchat like K/S will stop a case from being made.
I guess I care more for whether the lead/F1 relationship will last than if it is spoiled or believed or not believed.
If it doesn't, then it will just end up being like 18 of the other leads' seasons so ultimately meaningless to me no matter the edit or Perfect Ben/Ten. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:00 pm

Lauren is not from LA she is based there at the moment by Alaska Airlines.  She could be based in another city or just fly in on her work days.  Plenty of pilots and flight attendants do.  I also think Ben has stated he would be willing to move.  Both Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington have lots of tech jobs and a bases for AA.  They both also have the outdoor/sporting lifestyle that Ben seems to enjoy.  If they are meant to be, I'm sure they will work it out. kisses
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:06 pm

Alaska Airlines flies out of Denver also.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal