SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:37 pm

Alanna wrote:In all seriousness, I'm excited to see another season with a slam dunk f1. I always love those.
I do too. I am hoping we are going to see an adorable love story.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:23 pm

Diana wrote:
Alanna wrote:In all seriousness, I'm excited to see another season with a slam dunk f1. I always love those.
I do too. I am hoping we are going to see an adorable love story.

Me too. Sit back and enjoy the love story while laughing at all the crazy, drama and distractions that try to take centre stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Alanna wrote:Congrats Lauren! Get ready to be trashed every where possible, yay, girl! In all seriousness, I'm excited to see another season with a slam dunk f1. I always love those.

Agree! She will be trashed by some and hopefully she is prepared.

Also agree with the slam dunk F1!! I think this is the way TPTB have been going for awhile. They don't care about RS or this board and the info getting out. Congrats Ben! Stay strong. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:17 pm

Did she unfollow a few of the girls? I don't see some of them in her follow list anymore..

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:21 pm

grace8136 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Whitney wasn't obvious to me because he ran off with Britt right in front of her and was pretty much pleading with Becca to come around imo. I agreed on Josh until Nick and his father purposely gave us the word (crunchy peanut butter) that we had asked them for. They clearly don't get this whole sleuthing thing, but whatever. Brad gave us an epic clue with Ricki's drawing on the frig. That's the best example of sleuthing the F1 I can think of. (MiniDiva) Des and Chris intentionally gave us little clues, but no slips or slam dunks... just lots of little stuff to add up. I want more of that. :yes:

True, Britt seemed like the frontrunner initially but after that, they made Whitney pretty obvious - she was the one that met his friends, she got the mural date, they only showed him asking her family for her hand, he showed only her his house, etc. That all was equivalent to JP introducing Nikki to his daughter. I never felt like Chris was that into Whitney, but for whatever reason, it seemed like he was pretty set on her half-way through (I think he admired and respected her and wanted to be with someone like that, but never actually fell for her). With Nick, off-screen was a slam dunk with Nick's airplane video and Josh appearing on Andi's favorites on SC. On-screen, it was a little bit harder because she seemed to have major chemistry with both, but I still think they made it obvious by giving Nick the "villain edit".  

Des's season was the ultimate foil. That's why I think they got lazy after that with hiding the F1 - just because of Des's season, people are always going to be suspicious of the obvious even when there's no reason to be.

Personally, I think Chris ran out of options, but I can understand why you see it differently. It was an unfortunate season all around imo. Totally agree on Nikki and Shawn and agreed on Josh until the last minute Nick crunchy clues. I'm still kinda of dumbfounded with their motivation on that. I don't ever want to mock the members who built their cases though. Des and Chris' mileage is losing steam. Already, there're comments that might discourage folks from questioning Lauren as F1. TPTB need a foiler every 4 or 5 seasons imo. RS should not be the final word ever. I think TPTB are too burnt out on it to care or maybe as AAL said, they don't think it matters or even think it helps ratings. I think it's odd that GA got info on Caila before she even left Jamaica, but I have to agree that it's Lauren thus far. If the season starts and there are clues to the contrary, I hope members will post them. They may or may not amount to a different end, but I'm always interested to read the list. jmo.

Kaitlyn was supposed to be a foiler, RS swore to all that Kaitlyn was single, if she ended up with Shawn he went back with her post FRC.  It was only when she released the snapchat of her in bed with Shawn that RS changed his tune.  He was sure.  Kaitlyn's was to be the latest foiler and she screwed it up.  

I don't think he does foilers for the bachelor, at least not since Brad and that failed. I feel like the extra wait time until airing begins makes it harder to make the bachelor a foiler.

Good luck to Lauren and Ben. I hope to see a love story. They didn't manage to hide it with Ashley and JP for me, so I am hoping for a season like that again.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:23 pm

I don't see JoJo, Emily, Jami, Jen, Amanda and maybe one or two more people in her follow list anymore. I see new people though: Jessica Moser and Shushanna. Did she unfollow the others?

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:44 pm

I see JoJo and Amanda no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:50 pm

Diana wrote:I see JoJo and Amanda no idea
Do you see those others I mentioned? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:03 pm

eversotrue wrote:I don't see JoJo, Emily, Jami, Jen, Amanda and maybe one or two more people in her follow list anymore. I see new people though: Jessica Moser and Shushanna. Did she unfollow the others?

She is still following all of them. I just checked. Only person from F5 she doesn't follow is Caila.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I don't see JoJo, Emily, Jami, Jen, Amanda and maybe one or two more people in her follow list anymore. I see new people though: Jessica Moser and Shushanna. Did she unfollow the others?

She is still following all of them. I just checked. Only person from F5 she doesn't follow is Caila.
K thanks! Weird that I can't see them..

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:27 pm

I could see them like 20 mins ago but now I can only see 7 of the girls AND out of her 289 following, I can only see 7. Is that not weird? I am not following her, does that make a difference? ??
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:28 pm

If Caila is F3 it will be interesting to me to see if Lauren follows her since she doesn't follow her now but does follow Jojo and all the other F5 (Becca and Amanda)...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal