SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:39 pm

I like her dress and the fact that it is not black or beige! In fact, a lot of the ladies are wearing coloured gowns this season. Now if only the next Bette would wear something other than black or beige.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:42 pm

I love her dress.
I wish the girls dressed up more at the M&G and Cocktail Parties.
It's one thing I loved about Bach AU/NZ... they dressed up more for RCs.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:27 pm

I don't know how to just copy the photo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/_Ome5unNFR/?taken-by=bryanbridge

Lauren looking cute at a Christmas party with her flight attendant friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:55 pm

She's so gorgeous!

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Z6UOp9x
bryanbridge Night out.. Rods Christmas Party #flightattendants #lax #crew #crewlife
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:53 am

Does her hair look darker..or is it just the lighting? I really like it. She really is naturally very pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:02 am

Her hair definitely looks darker. Based on her SM history it seems like she darkens her hair during the Winter months and then lightens it when Summer starts.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:40 am

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen so much love for a spoiled F1 before the show even started airing. Hopefully she's as sweet and nice as she comes across as being!
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:52 am

Yeah, I hope she is sweet and nice. I think a lot of it is due to Ben... since he is said to be sweet and genuine, Lauren benefits from this even more in that I'd think Ben would choose someone genuine and sweet too. Will see though! Hopefully no more intoxicated arrests in her future.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:44 am

Bubblebunny wrote:Wow, I don't think I've ever seen so much love for a spoiled F1 before the show even started airing. Hopefully she's as sweet and nice as she comes across as being!
Since I know nothing substantial about her, I'm only basing my opinion off her physical appearance (very pretty in a natural way), the little we've seen of her with Ben, the little we've seen of her SM, and my love for Ben. Lol I'm just excited to see her/them at this point because they've been sooo darn cute thus far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Yeah, I hope she is sweet and nice. I think a lot of it is due to Ben... since he is said to be sweet and genuine, Lauren benefits from this even more in that I'd think Ben would choose someone genuine and sweet too. Will see though! Hopefully no more intoxicated arrests in her future.
Exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:00 am

The last time i was that positive about a spoiled F1 from fotos/information was Catherine, but i ended up not liking her all that much, so this time i'm keeping myself from getting too excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:11 am

yana_bach wrote:The last time i was that positive about a spoiled F1 from fotos/information was Catherine, but i ended up not liking her all that much, so this time i'm keeping myself from getting too excited.  

Same. I like that she's kind of blank slate - I don't know too much about her personality, her past, or how she behaves on the show. The fact that she seems really well-liked by the other girls bodes well for her, but there have been other well-liked contestants that I personally didn't like. I'm just keeping an open mind, but I'm also not putting her on a pedestal or anything!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal