SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:44 pm

Post SM Media etc here for Season 2!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:48 am; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:48 pm

Art Green for Bachelor Season 2!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Casting call news!

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 620x413
The Bachelor New Zealand season two is coming in 2016!

Join us as we embark on the ultimate romantic adventure, following one man’s quest to find love, with the woman of his dreams…

Do you think you could be that woman? Are you a bachelorette looking for love?

If you watched season one of The Bachelor New Zealand and wished it was you walking into the sunset with your new man, now is your chance!

Just like Art, The Bachelor will be a man genuinely looking for love – he’ll be good looking and have good prospects.

You could meet the man of your dreams and fall in love – what are you waiting for – apply now!

- See more at: http://www.tv3.co.nz/Casting-Call-for-Bachelorettes-Now-Open/tabid/2983/articleID/118922/Default.aspx#sthash.3LGRVFOX.dpuf
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:51 pm

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Hjhuyu10
https://wbitvpnz.etribez.com/a/wbitvpnz/thebachelor2/welcome
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:12 pm

Awesome....any ideas on if they have selected the Bachie? Art will be a tough act to follow but I am sure the new lead will be up to the task yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:20 pm

Does anyone remember the name of that blog that sleuthed out Art before anyone?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:30 pm

AEF wrote:Does anyone remember the name of that blog that sleuthed out Art before anyone?
The Spinoff.

They already did an interview with Matilda for contestants for Season 2.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:34 pm

Matilda's Spinoff interview for S2 contestants:

How Do You Secure a Place in The Bachelor Mansion? The Winner Tells All
16 OCTOBER 2015 / By Alex Casey
http://thespinoff.co.nz/16-10-2015/television-how-do-you-secure-a-place-in-the-bachelor-mansion-the-winner-tells-all/

Thinking of applying for the new season of The Bachelor NZ? Last year’s winner Matilda Rice shares her secrets for success, including sweating profusely and eating a lot.

Today the casting call was opened for second season of The Bachelor NZ, calling for “females aged between 21 and 35 who are genuinely looking for love.” But what does it take to secure a casting rose? How do you steal the producers away for a minute, and let them know you are there for the right reasons? Art Green’s wisdom is “just relax and be a confident version of yourself. Think carefully, it is a big decision and quite possibly life changing.”

Wanting a little more intel about how to really nail The Bachelor auditions (not for me, asking for a friend – actually), I got on the blower with Matilda Rice, who received the final rose last year and remains blissfully happy with Art – something which could well change after his Celebrity Fight for Life against Zac Guilford.

She had been to the Joseph Parker fight last night, and was shaken by the experience. “It was horrific. I’ve never been to a boxing match before, and I really didn’t enjoy watching men beat the poop out of each other. After the first two fights I thought I was going to cry… I’ll be a wreck when Art does it”

Whilst Art’s latest battleground is the boxing ring, Matilda was obviously a knockout at The Bachelor auditions. I picked her brains to see the application process is like, and what it takes to secure a place in the mansion.

There’s a lot of form-filling:

“I started with the application forms and I underestimated how intense the questions would be. All of a sudden I had been filling them out for way over 15 minutes. I was pouring my heart out about all my life secrets and started wondering ‘what is actually going on here?!”

You’ll have to confront your regrets:

“When the form asked ‘what’s your biggest regret in life?’ was pretty full on. Mine was from when I was 18 and I really wanted to go to RnV for New Years. My Mum was travelling to Africa around that time. She posed me the option of either going to RnV with my friends or going on this huge safari trip to Africa. At the time I was like ‘oh my god I can’t miss out on RnV.’ So yeah, I went to RnV in Gisborne instead of going to Africa on safari. But it was such a good New Years.”

You’ll have to know your height and weight:

“I was about 80% truthful here. Maybe I lied a little bit about my weight – just a few kgs, nothing to write home about. My thinking was that it if I got picked, maybe the number I gave would be true by the time that I get on the show.”

Remember to check your phone:

“I never check my voicemail ever, it’s just a really bad habit that I have. A few months after doing the forms I hadn’t heard back and I thought they didn’t want me. I cleared my voicemail, because I had about 26 messages and two of them were from Eyeworks. I rang back and said ‘am I too late?!'”

You’ll have to do a screen test:

“The producers brought me in to be interviewed on camera. I remember it was a really hot summer’s day and I was extremely nervous. By the end of the interview I was so insanely sweaty that I could hardly breathe. Obviously they weren’t going to pick me – ‘nice girl, way too sweaty’”

Prepare to answer A LOT of questions:

“They’ll ask you a lot about past relationships, why you are doing this, what you look for in a partner and qualities that are important to you. It’s a good chat actually.”

Don’t fake tan right before the interview:

I remember what I was wearing for the interview very clearly, because I had put on a thin layer of fake tan that morning. I was wearing a light blue silk top and, because I was sweating so profusely, I made massive armpit sweat marks. Also, because I had fake tan on, the sweat had a definite tinge. It was just a great look for me.

Don’t worry about shredding:

They gave me start date for shooting and I just thought ‘okay, time to start shredding’. Turns out shredding is quite hard to do around the Christmas and New Year period. I had all these plans to get really fit and lose weight to be on TV, but instead I just ate and drank an absolute shitload. If anything, I put on weight for the show.

Be yourself, sweaty armpits and all:

Definitely just be yourself, and be as honest as you can. That’s what helped me, I was so honest in my answers that they saw I was genuine. If you go in pretending to be something you’re not then they’ll see you aren’t applying for the right reasons. Just go in there and show them who you are, be confident and see what happens.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:51 am

Thanks for all the updates!

7 weeks in the mansion? From the link upthread AAL posted, does that make sense?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:54 am

I think they mean 7 weeks filming total (with a lot of that time in the mansion).
I think it will be filmed the same length as Art's season.
Art's season was approx 7 weeks: January 16 - March 7.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:54 pm

Bach NZ posted Art and Matty's IG pic on their FB account :cutesmile!:

I cannot wait until the new season! If it is anything like Art and Matty's story it will be a rare treat! This show and Bach/Bette AU are really in a league of their own with no sex/no engagement and even no final rose (there's no rose given at FRC... both franchises say it is because it is no longer about giving a rose but giving one's heart beatingheart

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Ac46ccd9611263522ab3f77648e93e62
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/photos/a.1517672148472783.1073741827.1505817109658287/1652560838317246/?type=3&theater
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:52 am

Here are the Wild Card contestants for Bach NZ S2.
The public votes for one of the WC contestants to be on the show (Lisa was the Wild Card contestant for S1)
There are videos and bios for each WC potential contestant on the website link http://www.morefm.co.nz/Entertainment/TheBachelorNZ/WildCards.aspx
The Bachelor New Zealand
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/photos/a.1517672148472783.1073741827.1505817109658287/1659754377597892/?type=3&theater

The five MORE FM Wild Cards have been announced! It's now your chance to vote on which Bachelorette you would like to see on Season 2 of The Bachelor NZ! Vote here- http://bit.ly/1FUuNlT

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 12339186_1659754377597892_5275784361957699831_o
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689