SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:21 am

I think Jordan is sincere and a good guy and there's nothing so far to indicate to me that he is anything but a genuine and great guy looking for a partner.

What bothers me is that, especially after Art's season, the show has done an underwhelming job of selling Jordan, imo. Part of that is the show's choice to air the show while the season was still filming for "mystery" or whatever and the other part is lack of media via TV/radio/videos of Jordan.

It's nearly halfway through the season yet Jordan has not been on any television or radio shows (that I am aware of) and so unlike Art who was on all tv/radio the day after his premiere and after each episode. Instead, Jordan is relegated to be only talked about in media but never given a chance for him to talk for himself or sell himself or the show on radio/tv and thus give audiences a chance to be invested in him as someone other than onscreen/articles/SM.

This is a problem I think because I am not getting to hear directly from Jordan and it is a very strange (and suspect) that he has not been talking on radio interviews or TV (limited to his SM and written articles/interviews only) which I think is a disservice to the lead and the show itself. There's been no fanfare for Jordan as lead and the lead up to him being announced was underwhelming (even with Mike saying Jordan not first choice possibly) and yet the girls get to talk to media and have videoed/taped interviews?

So I don't get it why the show is letting the girls talk but not the lead and I hope this changes soon. I hope the show gets Jordan out and about and allows him to speak for himself and get some radio/video interviews so viewers can get to know him more and cheer for him. It is standard for all shows that once they air the lead does some press/media that is on tv/radio and this is the first time ever for any franchise/season that this is not happening. I think this (for me at least) is causing a disconnect and I would love to see and hear Jordan talking now post-show and sounding happy which will enable more investment by viewers, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:25 am

Good Post I agree rock

Excellent points @AllAboutLove

I had forgotten that Art had lots of media interviews while the show was airing. He was on radio, tv and there lots of articles in the paper.

Why do you think they are keeping Jordan "under wraps"?

It's not as if he is media shy or uncomfortable in front of a camera or microphone. The interviews that I have seen he comes across as intelligent and articulate.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:41 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Why do you think they are keeping Jordan "under wraps"?  

I honestly am not sure since I've never seen the likes of it before...

If it is just to keep the "mystery" then okay.... but even so it still doesn't make any sense because it doesn't help to hide the lead and not have him promoting the show and creating more hype.

Plus, like you said, Jordan has media training and knows how to handle media so the reasons for the show to not have him promoting the season make no sense at all to me and I am not sure of what the positive reasons are for keeping Jordan away question .
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:11 pm

Interesting podcast by the Spinoff. It sounds like they are once again aware of the ending and filming and all that and were calling out SCOUT that they were misdirecting/misleading by saying filming was still happening when they posted those pics (sleuthed to be Naz in Hawaii) since they know they were all back in NZ at that time.

So I am wondering what else SCOUT and the show are hiding? Why is Jordan not on TV/Radio shows promoting the season? The Spinoff also said they have heard some scandalous things about the show or Jordan so not sure what that means. Could mean nothing. They were the ones to spoil who the Bachelor was though (for both seasons) so they usually know some things.

Predicting frontrunners: Duncan and Alex agreed that Fleur, Storm, and Rebecca would be likely F3 and one of them the winner. It's very possible they have inside info like they did last year and given that they have all said that Rebecca barely is seen or heard and yet still they place Rebecca as a frontrunner makes me think they know the ending. question

Spinoff Podcast: http://thespinoff.co.nz/30-03-2016/podcast-the-fantasy-suite-a-bachelor-nz-podcast-week-five-the-dark-side-of-the-bach/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:26 pm

@Allaboutlove you bring up a good point about Jordan not doing media rounds....very bizarre. And now the Spinoff is talking about scandalous things happening....are we sure that Jordan is still with his F1. Also we know that Rebecca & Storm are posting on IG...Fleur has not yet posted on IG, anyone know if she is active on FB. Something is up with this season IMO...I hope all is well with all parties involved.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:34 pm

@mercieme I am not sure if Jordan is with his F1. He may be and be very happy but it is odd he has done no media rounds. I would think if he did he would sound happy if he was with his F1 and this would be a positive thing for the show?

It may just be bad planning on the part of the show to keep the "mystery" like they tried to do by airing the show while still filming. But even so, he could still do media interviews and promote the show. Jordan is an actor and had lots of media experience so he would know how to not give away an ending I'd think?

As for Fleur, she has an IG and the girls and Jordan follow her on it but she has not been active at all. If she is F1 then maybe she is laying low and doing the same as Jordan is regarding media and things are happy. Or she could be quiet if she is F1 and not happy? I recall Sam Frost was that way for a while on her IG and Blake's season had the same filming while the first ep aired (but even Blake did media rounds). OTOH, Fleur may be F2 or something else she may be hurt and not wanting to be active on IG?

I don't know what's going on scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:23 am

Maybe Jordan hasn't been doing any media rounds because he has been working on this movie. I noticed he was part of the production crew

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4698684/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

@jordypordypuddingpie (Instagram) Go see @huntforthewilderpeople in cinemas now! #nzfilm #setlife #thebachelornz

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 12912810

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:31 am

Here is the FB page for the show's photographer this season He has posted 2 pics of scenery from Hawaii including the volcano in the background on Fleur & Jordan's date. Jordan also posted the same pic on IG & tagged the photographer.

https://m.facebook.com/hollowcreativenz/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:34 am

jen689 wrote:Maybe Jordan hasn't been doing any media rounds because he has been working on this movie. I noticed he was part of the production crew

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4698684/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm @jordypordypuddingpie (Instagram) Go see @huntforthewilderpeople in cinemas now! #nzfilm #setlife #thebachelornz

I am sure he is working but it still doesn't make sense to me because he can do radio interviews from wherever he is.

no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:33 pm

They are promoting storm again. This video includes Naz.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/videos/1700667796839883/

This time it makes Storm look a little bitchy and Naz kinda endearing.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:12 pm

robin wrote:...it makes Storm look a little bitchy and Naz kinda endearing...
I think Jordan is attracted to Naz's toned body and enhancements. I can see him keeping her around for a while. I'm not sure if Naz likes Jordan or the thought of winning since she's so competitive. Jordan said he likes less aggressive women. That's not Naz. He'll play the part with Naz since he's physically attracted to her and they do have some common interests. If the photo's Scout posted really were taken sometime between March 13-March 20 as the article says she may be in the F3 with Storm and Rebecca JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:11 am

Hope it's okay but wanted to post some thoughts/speculation and sleuth the show's SM and see what everyone thinks. Maybe there is a some clues here? I noticed that the SM for th show has been emphasizing kissing and Storm and Fleur the most and Rebecca to a lesser extent when it comes to highlighting their single dates or the girls themselves.

This past week the show's SM has highlighted Storm and Fleur the most. It's interesting that Fleur is referring to Jordan and Storm is referring to the other girls - so the focus on the lead (doubts so something for a potential F1 to overcome?) and the focus on other girls (so competition)?

Not sure what this means but I am thinking these two may be F2... I can make a case for myself for either one to be F1 but not sure. I would pick Fleur for F1 based on these two SM (one about lead, the other competition/girls).

As the connections start to grow stronger, the doubts are starting to set in. Tell us what you think

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 11168455_1699582326948430_6137055063693802783_o

We're not ones to kiss and tell, but our new tropical location is really heating up the competition  

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 12719176_1696440097262653_9067000667515642974_o
www.facebook.com/thebachelornz
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689